View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 12:24 PM   #115
ultimateirving
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
ultimateirving is an unknown quantity at this point
My trans is mounted to the engine and ready for install!
And I was thinking about the Dakota digital but for a car that's not a daily driver it's easier to use the gps speed on my cell phone app or from a dash mounted gps unit, the cost of the Dakota wasn't worth it to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by battosaii930 View Post
actually front hub abs is not a bad idea you will get actual speed versus rear wheel speed and you can use this to set up a traction control set up like i can with my AEM EMS and its a great system for dragracing but thats not what im going for.

im doing a bit of research on how im going to wire the Dakota digital to my j30 abs sensor but ill be sure to document how i did it, im just dealing with my tune for now though cause its running super rich im using about 5 bucks in gas every time i go out for test runs and its only 3-4 miles lol its running about 10.4 AFR at all loads

once i get that sorted out ill be wireing and testing more to see what works with the Dakota box
Heres a picture for fun!
Late model z33 trans with the internal Concentric slave cylinder.
Also, i have the megan turbo elbow, and i had to grind the side of the trans bellhousing where the starter would connect on the Z. It didnt impact any of the mounting holes nor the integrity of the bellhousing.

Last edited by ultimateirving; 03-19-2014 at 10:44 PM..
ultimateirving is offline   Reply With Quote