Thread: Us Bosozoku
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 11:00 AM   #147
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
wow...this thread has gone waaaay off..
you can thank one person's retarded comment for that. Just scroll and you can see how the yahtzee pieces fell apart.

I was agreeing with what kn1ves had said (look at the arrow)which had nothing to do with you to begin with! So what the fuck are you talking about?! Just stop. Arguing with you is like me arguing with my brother of your age. It gets no where and real old.

Then you negative rep me and call me a "poser" and you know nothing about me.....Get real kid. I can see why they put the banner on your ass to begin with.

[quote=sil40sx;1944425]
I'm SHOCKED on how many calls im getting about this car..... I literally JUST sold the car for my asking price, fuckin amazing. Is the Honda market literally that much better than the 240 market????????? Omg Fuckin 240s owners are sad.....

Explains alot i dont need to talk anymore. Please crawl back to HT.

Last edited by Bobafreak; 04-04-2008 at 11:24 AM..