Thread: Alien evidence?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 10:11 PM   #66
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post

Who knows what they have now??
Two weekends ago I was up in Palmdale, across the street from Plant 42, at the Blackbird Air Park. There was a SR-71 Pilot there and I chatted with him for a while. Apparently this guy was responsible for writing/editing the flight manual for that plane. Even though it's readily available these days, he says there are still 8-10 pages that are flat out missing due to certain information STILL being classified.
The blackbird is near 50 years old now and was built using technology of the time. It's been retired for almost 15 years now. I find it amazing that there is info about it that is still not suitable for public knowledge.

With that being said, and knowing how simple everyday technology has evolved over the past 5 decades, I cannot possibly imagine what's being created today in the military/top secret realm.

Another fun fact was that he wouldn't directly answer my question about whether or not he operated out of Groom Lake. (even though that info is factual these days)