View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #35
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Obama controlled the entire Government for two years, we actually stayed longer in Iraq under Obama's plan then what Bush had intended.

Also, we killed Binladen, so ask Obama why are we still in that shit hole.
We killed Osama in Pakistan though.

I honestly can't tell you why we're still in Afghanistan. It was a moronic choice to try to develop a functioning state there, it will never work. The arbitrary national borders put so many different groups in there, combine that with the terrain which make true interaction between nearly impossible, make it a pipe dream to have a real gov't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
"I" don't need to prove it. It's a done... Deal.

Google "FDR prolonged the depression" and you'll find plenty of news articles and academic journals about it, from both American and foreign economists.

You can also check out the book "New Deal, Raw Deal". It will shock the shit out of you how much your 9th grade text book omitted.
I could find things that say exactly the opposite from equally credible sources. We don't know what would have happened had we let the invisible hand guide the US economy.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote