View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 01:46 PM   #18
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWGarage View Post
I hit up Bigs for a rendering before all the animal style stuff for a rendering and never heard back...
I've received so many inquiries that I pretty much stopped responding while I was in school. My job and school take up the majority of my time, and I do d-magic stuff with any spare time I get. I can't crank out designs all the time, and be satisfied with the outcome. It's nothing personal man!

To be completely honest, i've been selfish with who I work with when I do have openings. I've been so lucky to have teams i've looked up to for the longest time ask me to do their car design. It's something that makes me really happy, so If I have the chance to work with like-minded people like that - i'm going to take it. I would love to do it full-time, but the money, and my skills, aren't there (like obe said, minus the skill part for him haha). And to do it full-time i'd have to stray away from the designs I really like seeing, which is something i've been trying to avoid.

On a side note, we should turn this into a picture thread about cars with cool graphics that people like haha. Here is a new Animal Style design in the works

bigs is offline   Reply With Quote