View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 02:05 PM   #4
Big Daddy 18det
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Big Daddy 18det is an unknown quantity at this point
s13

Yo Nick, I have lived in Germany for 19 1/2 years in the Mannheim Germany Area. I Even went to the high school there... The anwser to your question is "YES" you can bring a swapped S13 to Germany and pass inspection "BUT" you can only run military coverplates from the post that you will be station at and not Germany tags. Germany is like a little USA..... I'm station now in Pisa, Italy but goes to Mannheim all the time..... If you have any other Question sent me a message ok.... I have a S13 with LS1 swapped here in Italy.....

Also if you bring a swapped S13 from the states or where ever to Germany there is not problem "BUT" if you do the swapped yourself with the S13 alreally in Germany then you will not be able to get it passed inspection because you can't do a swapped yourself a auto shop in Germany have to do it in order for you to get the STAMP you would need to get your Military cover plates.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Nasty View Post
i would have posted this in the Regional Forums, but i didnt see one for Europe. So if OT is the wrong place for it, someone point me in the right direction.

So im sitting in Iraq ATM and ill be home in about 2 weeks hopefully, then in April im reporting to Germany. What im trying to find out is, should i take a swapped S13 with me and try and get it through inspection, or should i just wait till i get there and pick up a cheap E30 to beat on? Any input would be appreciated, especially from military dudes (or gals) running swapped cars in Germany.
Big Daddy 18det is offline   Reply With Quote