View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #1
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Enkie RPF1 and 50mm/30mm/ or pull stock quarter pan????

He, what do you know, I made a poll. This poll is for s142jzkillav10, since he couldn't figure out how to post a poll.
Can a mod add a ' in don't in the last poll option? It gives me a headache. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by s142jzkillav10 View Post
I'm posting it up here b/c The Poll section didn't work. It wouldn't allow me to put up a poll. If I need to delete it please notifi me and I will do so. Thank you.

I'm thinking about purchaseing Enkie RPF1's for my silver 97. I was wondering if any of you where running these and what is your offset and size.

I'm looking for 17's since I can fit a taller tire in the rear. but also wanted to go wide. 10" wide + for the rear. and 8.5 or 9 for the front.

I'm also contemplating about purchaseing 50mm wide quarter panels for the car. I like the wider look.
Your input if greatly appreciated Fellas/ Galls

Quote:
Originally Posted by s142jzkillav10 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links