View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 07:10 PM   #39
koukis13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
koukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the rough
Hey Guys, I'm still alive. Just took a long break from the 240 as summer was pretty hot and busy. But, I'm back at her again. Pretty much used 3M sanding guide coat on the entire engine bay, blocked everything smooth, wipe it down with wax and grease remover. Started masking everything for seam sealer. Also there is these two gaps at the top of the frame rails in the engine bay, I think Nissan really fucked this up. The gap allows water to go inside the frame rails and rust it over time. Especially on the Driver side, Brake fluid will drip in there and started deteriorating the paint which allows water to start rusting metal. So, I SUGGEST YOU ALL GET SOME SEAM SEALER AND PLUG THAT BITCH UP.

Last edited by koukis13; 09-15-2020 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: photo links not working
koukis13 is offline   Reply With Quote