View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 10:50 AM   #18
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
im making a scoop from the top, itll attach to the hood and force air down through it, and ill duct the air back out the bottom for now until i get to my other setup. I have gone over the relocating of the cooler later in my race setup many times, pelase read over them.

The door situation is, most racing series dont let you remove the main door support, unless its AutoX, because of other cars on track, id like my door to have some ability to stay togeather if it gets bumped. I am moving at speeds more then 2 times that of the autoX 240 guys, so havign a waeak door is not somethign i suggets to people in road racing unless you have a full cage. And personally, i dont see any of the guys here making their doors as light as possible using a roll cage or door bars for that matter. Ill take out the windows and such when i get my cage in over the summer, but until then i need it there to brace myself till i get seats which ids after the cage for safety issues. As light as possible is not always the best decision, like i said before as long as its safe i support the dea, otherwise dont argue it here.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote