View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 10:48 AM   #2743
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by KravingAKouki View Post
Anybody? Would a +15 be enough or would I need more positive offset like +18?
Flush and not rolling the fender is dumb. I guess you'd like your tires to catch your front fender and rip the shit out of it. Rolling fenders is a MUST do unless you're running stock ride height with 9j rims. Roll the fenders, doesnt matter which offset you choose, 3mm difference is negligible. Your alignment/camber will make more difference on your fitment than offset between 15 and 18mm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
Just picked it up, How do I get this to fit on my R32???

lol

You making a coffee table?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Cons? Good luck turning and say good bye to full lock with stock inner fenders. Tubs or it will never happen. Camber and thin tires will not help you out either.

Pro's? There are none, 10" is the widest you will ever need or want to run on a S-chassis. Hacking and making more space isn't ideal and I don't see why people purposely do it.
This...wider the rims, the wider the tires you'd have to run, which in turn makes your fitment tighter than it already is.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote