View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 11:57 AM   #11
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsmturbo View Post
Definitely need to step my game up I?m only 30 minutes away from the track
I'm also about 30 minutes from my local track. I used to way over pack, but all I bring with me anymore aside from tires is a jack, jack stands, electric impact, torque sticks and one of those 300 piece starter tool kits you can get from harbor freight or your local big box store. I don't even bother bringing spare parts with me anymore and will just eat the entry fee on the rare occasion something breaks.

I have a truck and access to several trailers but find myself street driving to most events unless its two or more hours away. Loading up the truck and trailer is too much of a hassle when the track is just up the road imo. I've found the less I bring/have to deal with the more fun I tend to have.

This advice is obviously going to be dependent on the type of car you drive though. Most of my cars are dual purpose street/track setups that retain some comforts and are semi-pleasant to drive. If you have a full blown race car, trailering is always going to be the best bet.

Last edited by Rustys14; 06-19-2023 at 01:48 PM.. Reason: grammar
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote