View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 09:40 PM   #116
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blownmotor View Post
First you shouldn't be getting that much blow by. Even at constant 18psi you shouldn't be getting that much at all. Have you even chacked compression and leak down? I'm running 16psi and don't even get any oil coming out of my valvecover pull after pull for almost 2 hours. Looks like a band aid than a solution to the actual problem.
Engine is freshly built as I have said before and are you running on the track or drag? That is a big difference in what you are talking about... We are discussing setup not blowby.... Are you running a 2871R .86 AR... What tracks are you running, does your track have the elevation that I am running on? Is your suspension fully setup? Are you running slicks in long 60+ MPH corner? Are you twisting your chassis back and forth? Dragging down a straight track which sounds like you are doing does not stress the motor as much as on the race track. Come on! This just tells me you are NOT reading the entire thread.... Geezus...

Also I am still waiting on your answer about whether my setup preserves the oil as I have said before?