View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 10:09 AM   #15
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Ok, thank you for the responses so far. Here are some images. I wasn't able to get photos of the wheel fitment from the exterior at the time because the car wasn't lowered to the ground until it was too dark/rainy when I was with the car. It's probably harder to capture with the camera anyway, but if you were outside of the car looking closely, the passenger side (this corresponds with the first pair of images) still sits slightly lower and has more track than the driver's side, which as seen in the images, has a maxxed coilover and 15mm additional spacer (you can't see the spacer but take my word for it). Please take note to angle of the LCA and location of coilover adjustment with this in mind.

Passenger side (the lower side with more track)

Driver side (the higher side, even though the coilover is maxed low). This side also has 15mm more spacer on it and still sits with less track than the passenger side with 15mm less spacer

Last edited by Thursday7; 07-07-2022 at 08:07 AM..
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote