View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 08:33 AM   #830
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
Covid was either intentionally, or accidentally released from the Wuhan Institute of Virology through gain-of-function research.

Another media labelled right wing conspiracy theory turns out to be true.
because the department of ENERGY says so? meanwhile the rest of the intelligence community says NOPE.

Please post sources and correct me if i'm wrong.

Or at least can someone educate me about how the Dept of Energy is an intelligence agency? If so its genuinely news to me. Tomorrows news: LA Dept of Water and Power says aliens live among us and lizard people rule the planet.

Even if covid was leaked from a wuhan lab, what would that change? Would it change anything that happened in the last 3 yrs? Should we attack china? Should we bomb all the walmarts in america full of chinese products? Does it make it better for anyone who died of covid? I'm sure the answer lies in hunter biden's laptop. Truly the man is the most competent inept genius idiot the planet has ever seen.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote