View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 07:56 PM   #63
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Finally time to paint! One of my compressors had some water in it which put a lot of little imperfections in the first coat, but the finish is more than acceptable for what this car will be used for. Can't wait to roll it out into the sun and really see it!

Took some time to clean up tonight and sanded down the letters on my valve cover, 10/10 love it

A friend of mine helped me out and opened up the center bore on the 18x10.5 Pana's, with them properly up against the rotor, the fitment is going to be titties! Need to get the faces cleaned up, fix some rash and get them back together.

I've got some time off work coming up, should be able to get the engine back in and start it this weekend!