View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 12:56 AM   #68
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscountPirate View Post
"Spent most of the weekend cleaning up my work space, still have a lot to organize and throw out, but we made some good progress."
Don't throw anything out at least freebie it on craigslist. One man's junk is another man's treasure and all that...
Nothing of value will be tossed, I have plenty of bins to store the stuff I don't need, but is still worth holding onto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taran! View Post
Just sat here and read this thing from start to finish. Car is lookin' great and I'm pumped to see the SR get in the bay and running! Appreciate the time and attention to detail you've put into this thing.
Thanks! Was suppose to be a simple engine swap, but I'm happy I took the time to do it right!