View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 05:35 PM   #83
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuglychuki91 View Post
That?s one reason I stopped using those outers that correct bumpsteer especially on anything that?s like 17? with a sort of stepped inner barrel . I had the same issue with the gktech ones and had to cut the extra threads down flush with the nut. Oem style outer works well in that sorta scenario for me.
Anyhow, car looks very good and is coming along really well. I need to get out I. The garage but the snow makes me not want to go out lol.
I think I am going to swap back to OEM style too, pretty sure I have a pair from my Z32 kicking around that I can toss on. The boots are already torn on these GKTech ones anyway, such "high quality" parts

Really appreciate the kind words, its finally coming together the way I've wanted it after all this time. I feel you on finding motivation, but with the heat instead of the cold. It was a brisk 65*F today out here, but when its 110*+ I have a hard time forcing myself to touch my cars.