View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 02:35 PM   #27
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
yeah but if you're gonna post something like that, you need to support it, not just make the claim and then pass the buck. "oh i read it somewhere" doesn't do much to support your statement.

I didn't mean it as in "this is what's happening" I should've made it more clear I meant in the sense of after changing out to after market parts and trans swap he has this noise now. He should go back to OEM if he can't pinpoint where it's coming from. He states that putting the sr trans back made the noise disappear but he hears it with his foot on the clutch too. That points engine related, so it's kinda weird unless there's an alignment issue with the z33 trans but he said he's super sure it's spot on. Also that's why I was saying that he's positive it's something vibrating against the body noise or noise that's internal from then drivetrain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote