Thread: Super D Matsuri
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 08:38 PM   #28
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
There is SOOOOO much media circulating on Facebook from this event it's crazy. I'm surprised nothing has really been posted in here.

If you didn't go to this event you missed out on something life changing. It was amazing and the most fulfilling drift event I've ever been to in the 8 years I've known about drifting.

Watching Nakamura and Baby Jason run each other's doors is something I'm glad I got to see in person. Plus Literall was just destroying the whole track.
i feel like things are coming full circle. drifting in the US started out as a grassroots scene, with a majority of it being largely focused on car styling and driver skill.

then it progressed over a decade to be monster truck 1500hp wisefab tube frame retaks invisible backpack $250 to attend a FD event.

now theres a decent sized (and growing) movement back to grassroots, style based, focus on driver skill, kind of events.

i only did a quick run through on the photos i took this weekend

josh is fuckin up my shot.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.

Last edited by brndck; 10-13-2016 at 03:13 PM..
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote