Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2024, 07:23 PM   #39
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
2024 Started off with some much needed upgrades to the Mini interior.
New wheel, floor mats, and shift knob. Some unseen mods include new intake and exhaust manifold, radiator, and completely refreshed ignition system.

This must have made the nissan a bit jealous because not long after i found this...

[/url]

No sweat, ordered some new valve seals and we're back in business.

March/April 2024:
Installed GKTech drop knuckles up front, paired with nismo FLCA, new tie rods, and GKTech high clearance sway bar. While everything was apart i installed oem wheel bearings into my 5 lug hubs and ARP extended wheels studs.

the fitment was ass tight and looked really good when parked but would rub the shock towers under suspension compression.
[/url]

In the rear I finally got around to sending the S15 output shafts for conversion to run the z33 axles. rear wheel bearings got the same treatment of oem bearings and arp wheel studs.

Right now i'm just waiting on a few small pieces for the interior and some new fenders.
Other than that, the plan is to enjoy the car for the summer until it's time to move to Norfolk for a few years.
Hopefully once i'm settled there i can start acquiring the aero i want ( i may even keep the chuki/xenon combo) and then paint or wrap.

oh yeah i forgot i ordered a new hood and rear wing, which should be arriving in the next month or two so that'll be friggin sweet.
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote