Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 12-01-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
Fearell
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Fearell is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
People not being accountable for their own actions

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GONNA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!! - YouTube

How can people think this type of behavior is acceptable? This ladies attitude makes me absolutely sick. I see stuff like this all the time, and can't comprehend how her kids are OUR responsibility.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:22 PM   #2
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Ever watch Idiocracy?
Old 12-01-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
badbob2121
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
badbob2121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Shes from Florida... hmm

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM = BOBBY_LS13
badbob2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
gunmetalr32 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
someone needs to pay!!!!!
gunmetalr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #5
delado
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
delado is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
This doesn't help Florida....
delado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:30 PM   #6
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbob2121 View Post
Shes from Florida... hmm
lmao.... ........
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:53 PM   #7
iHateMySilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
iHateMySilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
15 kids?!!???!!
what happend to condoms & birth control pills, morning after, shmashmortion etc

NaVanBrosガレ​​ージLtd,Co.
iHateMySilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:54 PM   #8
LOUD240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
LOUD240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
She says " someone needs to be held accountable for these kids" The only person that needs to be held accountable is the parent If you can not support yourself you shouldnt have kids!
I am a single father with a 9 year old daughter and I take care of her , feed her , clothe her put a roof over her head And love her. But I will not have anymore children.
Wear a condom jeeze
LOUD240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #9
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Theres alot of dumb bitches out there who will let dudes do em wrong, and then not need the man to pay any child support or even be around because they cool with it.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #10
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I wish we could just dump people like this out of a helicopter into the middle of the Pacific. Whatever happens... happens.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:28 AM   #11
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
of course she's going to feel entitled if there are programs out there that pay for her rent and other stuff.
ppl take things for granted.

A system that rewards lack of accountability will produce just that.
she's just testing how much she can milk out of the system.
i doubt she's the only one.

oh and please be realistic about how she ought to be more responsible, what practical incentive is there to do that?
if the gov't paid for my rent, I don't think I'd mind.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:25 PM   #12
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
I love how everyone finds some way of blaming "the system" and public welfare/health programs for people's greed and attitude of entitlement. It has nothing to do with government programs or anything that simple. It is humanity as a whole's biggest flaw, OUR OWN ARROGANCE! ALL of us are included, including me and "you" to one extent or another. Some people have 14 kids and leech off the system while bitching about it, some people are bleeding hearts talking about how we have to save everyone, some manifest it through their religious beliefs, and some people just talk shit about how awesome they are on car forums. It's all related to our own arrogance as to how important we all are in our little universe, even as humanity as a whole in the larger universe. Some people are always going to take advantage and complain because it stems form there. Obviously some are more conscious than others, but we are all guilty in one way or another. This is a problem with the entire society of humanity and trying to blame it on some government programs is ridiculous.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:51 PM   #13
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
So true. She should just be taking away to some jungle and left to be accountable for herself.

"I wish we could just dump people like this out of a helicopter into the middle of the Pacific. Whatever happens... happens."-BH

We think alike. So true though.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:27 PM   #14
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
So when we stop giving tax credits for having children? Shit pisses me off when folks get $9k for their tax returns when they only put in $1k cuz they have 3 kids. Nobody forced you have all them kids!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #15
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
having a child is roughly from $4500 to about $12K. Natural birth and C-section.. Yeah. fuck 15 kids though.

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Banana_Cute is offline   Reply With Quote