Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-05-2004, 02:11 PM   #1
No Motiv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
No Motiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to No Motiv
Bride Pros

I was wondering if any one here has a bride Pros seat. Cause im intrested in buying one, and i dont know if they are really crazy small or really uncomfortable. I need a new seat though cuz my stock one is rocked. What do you guys think, find a used Brix, or get a new Pros. Any one have some experience with em' ?

any input would be great...peace

My name is Shake-Zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah, you wanna trip, I'll break it to ya. Frylock and I'm on top rock you like a cop, Meatwad you're up next with your knock-knock. Meatwad make the money see, Meatwad get the honeys G. Drivin in my car, livin like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus. Cause we are the Aqua Teens, make the homeys say ho and the girlies wanna scream.
No Motiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2004, 02:14 PM   #2
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i dont like them
i sat in them
id buy a sparco sprint before i'd buy those

the low end brides. blah.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 02:57 PM   #3
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

that180guy is making a name for him/her selfthat180guy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to that180guy

im with dousan.
those things are horrible. better off buying a a evo seat than that...and leather on a bucket seat?!?...c'mon now. functionality or show?

Part of the Elite Shasta Speed Stars
RIP......05-09-03....*sniff sniff
the beast nears completion.....

YOU LOOK AND U BUY STUFF !!!!!
that180guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 09:28 PM   #4
No Motiv
Zilvia FREAK!

alright peeps....oh ya and its not leather.....but ok Dousan i have no doubt that your right, especialy since you have sat in them. i think im just gonna get a really cheap ass seat, I dont really care what it looks like now, just as long as it holds me in place, cuz my seats now are...so shitty and stained and ripped. Oh ya and Brix are definatley not low end bride, they are uber expensive, but i found some used, in the 250$ range, with sliders. and the pros. im sure they are still good, but bleh, too expensive, and they do look uncomfortable

My name is Shake-Zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah, you wanna trip, I'll break it to ya. Frylock and I'm on top rock you like a cop, Meatwad you're up next with your knock-knock. Meatwad make the money see, Meatwad get the honeys G. Drivin in my car, livin like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus. Cause we are the Aqua Teens, make the homeys say ho and the girlies wanna scream.
Old 01-06-2004, 02:16 AM   #5
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
They both do the same job. I don't like the way the Sparco Sprint sits, too low in the bucket, so your knees are a little higher than your hips. If I was to go sparco, it'd have to be the Pro 2000. That's good stuff. Function, comfortability, and extras (they got kidney bolsters). Bride pros are much cheaper than the Brix. Seriously not bad for the price and it is comfortable enough for daily drivers. I'd choose the Bride Pros over the Sparco Sprint if you have the cash.
drift into a curb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 02:39 AM   #6
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

that180guy is making a name for him/her selfthat180guy is making a name for him/her self
i thought pros only came in leather?

meh, for a little more then the pros u could score a sparco evo or rev...which i find are far more superior in comfort n holding capacity. recaro pole positions are sweet too but there also pretty pricy

just my 2cents

Old 01-06-2004, 02:40 AM   #7
TheTicTac
Zilvia Junkie

TheTicTac is a well-known jackass
You should sit in the seats yourself rather than trust someone else's ass.
Old 01-06-2004, 02:46 AM   #8
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

TheTicTac makes good point. but were just offering opinions

Old 01-06-2004, 07:36 AM   #9
No Motiv
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
TheTicTac You should sit in the seats yourself rather than trust someone else's ass.
Ya know i wish I could.....but its not as easy as you think over here to find a Bride Pro, and definatley a brix just around for me to "try out"... I wish i could. So im seeing what peoples experiences are here.

Old 01-06-2004, 12:21 PM   #10
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
ok.. we have the bride pro's in stock on display in nor-cal bay area.. you can come sit in them if you want.. but honestly imo.. i dont like them... they are wide for the normal person and a bit short.. also another problem that you face with these seats is that they are a bottom mount and they will most likely not fit in a 240.,.. we tried mounting them into a fc and they would not fit at all...

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
AutoRnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 12:25 PM   #11
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by Ard josh
also another problem that you face with these seats is that they are a bottom mount and they will most likely not fit in a 240.,.. we tried mounting them into a fc and they would not fit at all...
my brix is bottom mount but it fits in 240sx perfect
SPARCO is often bottom mount
so is CORBEAU

its not the fact is bottom mount, its the crappy rails they make for it
the width of the seat might play an issue in it too, but i doubt it. SPARCO is similar and fits a-ok (minus the crap rails/sliders)

sits high im sure. i saw the rails, look crappy.

seat seems that it is just a budget seat for people who cant afford the higher end BRIDE seats

its like a SPARCO sprint or speed just a entry level seat for a tighter budget.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 04:22 PM   #12
Kaede
Zilvia Member

Kaede is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kaede
I have a bride pro seat. I think it's comfortable and it really holds me in. The only thing that sucks about it is that it is a full bucket. As for mounting the seat, I had no problem whatsoever.
Kaede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 05:39 PM   #13
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
hmmm.. got a picture of the pro's in your 240?
its wierd the pro's fit in the 240 and not an fc

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 01-07-2004, 07:57 PM   #14
Kaede
Zilvia Member

Kaede is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kaede
Sorry, don't have a digital camera. You did get a slider for the FC though right?
Kaede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 12:30 PM   #15
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

yes we did...

Check Out Our Facebook!