Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-12-2010, 09:59 AM   #1
xxxblingxxx

Trader Rating: (0)
xxxblingxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Synergy

Well been trying to work with him since 4-28-10 Almost 2 months later after trying to purchase ebrake assemble and front calibers with new pads. i ended up with ebrake dust shield thats useable and calibers only. Pay the price for experience seller or business
xxxblingxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
DMACHINE188
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
DMACHINE188 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Paid him close to a month ago now for a set of front brakes and he told me 2 weeks ago that the set he had for me werent in good shape but he said he would send me a different one. Now he's been off the site since june 7th and still no brakes. Ive tried his phone number and pming him so Im thinking I wont be getting my brakes.
DMACHINE188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
did you dispute yet with paypal? i would open a dispute with paypal and escalate to them.
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
DMACHINE188
Zilvia Member

I am doing that right now but cannot do one against the transaction since he had me do it as a gift. Yes, I know stupid on my part but have done it several times before and have been fine. Can I open a dispute saying I did not authorize the sale?
Old 06-18-2010, 05:16 PM   #5
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMACHINE188 View Post
I am doing that right now but cannot do one against the transaction since he had me do it as a gift. Yes, I know stupid on my part but have done it several times before and have been fine. Can I open a dispute saying I did not authorize the sale?
In paypals eyes its not a sale. Its a gift because that is how you marked it. People have started doing the gift thing to get around the fee's but it eliminates the whole paypal buyer protection (which is not the greatest begin with but better than nothing).

Unless you have done business with the seller before or know them well its not a wise thing to.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #6
DMACHINE188
Zilvia Member

Just tried to call him again and his phone is shut off and message box is full so I have no more ideas on how to reach him. Have tried texting, calling, email both accounts and his account on nico. I just really want my money back and am regretting the decision to do the gift thing. I may try and call paypal but I doubt that will do any good.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:40 PM   #7
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
i believe you can start a claim with your bank account and tell them it was an unauthorized payment.. paypal is useless in your situation.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:36 PM   #8
DMACHINE188
Zilvia Member

Ill give them a call tomorrow and ask them. It was $200 loss for me and I am just trying to get some of it back because thats more than 2 weeks pay.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:55 PM   #9
xxxblingxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
did you dispute yet with paypal? i would open a dispute with paypal and escalate to them.
disputeing with pay pal, i think all our got screwed up . He gone need to be scammer
@60 down drain 2 ebrakes left sides no cable and caliber no pads that aint worht nothig car been on block for 2 months thanks tp him 260.00 for nothig it been file on bank to as fraidulent transaction will take 30 days before action taken if work out i want some with full set
Old 06-18-2010, 10:58 PM   #10
xxxblingxxx

Quote:
File with bank they will research work with paypal and file a transaction federal charge for fraud if he is located i got half his address last thing i got was he fucked everyone orders, if bank pulls thru it can become a federal offense with all notes i have saved and promised
Old 06-18-2010, 11:01 PM   #11
xxxblingxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
i believe you can start a claim with your bank account and tell them it was an unauthorized payment.. paypal is useless in your situation.
Yes and submitt the conversatio and it can become a fedaral crime and they will pick him up for bank fraud or some technical term they gave mee. i dont have his zip. or we may can comine our ebrake set sale one split it . I cant even sale two lefts without cables
Old 06-19-2010, 07:02 AM   #12
DMACHINE188
Zilvia Member

I know he lives in Merrimack New Hampshire and his phone number but his box is full and phone shut off. Im going to file a dispute with my bank today and see how that goes.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:19 AM   #13
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

this is a long shot, but maybe if you do file to the feds, they can trace the number to the owner of the phone via contacting their phone provider - that might work..
Old 06-19-2010, 09:12 AM   #14
DMACHINE188
Zilvia Member

I need to go to the bank to file a dispute which I will do monday. Ill be taking all the contacts we had with one another and his personal information. Hopefully I can get something out of it.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:29 PM   #15
xxxblingxxx

Quote:
I need to go to the bank to file a dispute which I will do monday. Ill be taking all the contacts we had with one another and his personal information. Hopefully I can get something out of it.
they are more of us that got scammed.