Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 05-13-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
The big bang!

After viewing a few comments on the "god" forum (LOL) I'm pretty sure i'll find everyone's thoughts on the big bang entertaining.

But in all seriousness, I still find it hard to believe that everyone still thinks the big bang "started" everything. I'm not saying the big bang didn't happen. But the concept of infinite vs finite is still undecided among astrophysicists. Hell the originators of the big bang concept are now basically saying that the universe expands so much that it turns into another big bang, kind of like transforming into another astro-dimension.' Based on thermodynamics, the universe gets more rounder as time goes on that means going way back in time the universe was in a very very organized state! This is also where the physicist are still laced with questions of amazement. So i'll say it again, something had to smash(fuck/sexed up what ever you want to call it) shit together meaning what ever smashed had to come from somewhere also meaning a sector of life yet to be unknown!
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #2
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Close thread, its already discussed all over the internet. Big waste of time.

Edit: if you are actually interested, take physics, and get involved. Talk on the internet solves nothing, nor enlightens anything.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:53 PM   #3
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I love the universe. I can read about it all day long.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post

Edit: if you are actually interested, take physics, and get involved. Talk on the internet solves nothing, nor enlightens anything.
I've already taken quantum physics, but other than this:

Quote:
After viewing a few comments on the "god" forum (LOL) I'm pretty sure i'll find everyone's thoughts here on the big bang entertaining.
Read first before sucking your own dick!
Old 05-14-2010, 11:15 AM   #5
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post

it wouldn't be a waste of time if you actually LISTEN to what other people have to say.

sometimes it's better to listen with your ears than your mouth

but i agree with the OP, Religion/God seems farfetched but the universe is just as confusing!
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:19 AM   #6
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
how can something come from nothing if nothing really is just nothing but even if there is nothing theres always something, the existence of anything cannot have come from nothing or no thing nor could it have ever existed at all...nothing or no thing is the absence of anything even absence itself

confusing?

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #7
nismo619
Leaky Injector

nismo619 is an unknown quantity at this point
and people say there is no god?... a big bang created earth ? thats some bullshit guess. if you think about it all they are really doing is guessing. they back there stuff up with someone elses guess'..
nismo619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:45 AM   #8
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo619 View Post
and people say there is no god?... a big bang created earth ? thats some bullshit guess. if you think about it all they are really doing is guessing. they back there stuff up with someone elses guess'..
scientists back it up with guesses and religious people back up the existance of god with faith. both seem full of fail to me.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:51 AM   #9
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
scientists back it up with guesses and religious people back up the existance of god with faith. both seem full of fail to me.

agreed..it goes both ways (thats what she said)

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:58 AM   #10
rc1honda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
rc1honda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I like the ideas put forth in brane theory. Makes sense. I like them more then i like the big bang theory. Then again that would mean paralell dimensions do exist.

Well everything in science indicated that paralell dimensions exist. Membrane thoery sounds good to me.
rc1honda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:53 PM   #11
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

The modern understanding is parallel dimensions do exist! It's probably not mainstream much because people would freak out hahahah
Old 05-15-2010, 01:11 AM   #12
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection

No one on this forum is educated enough to even have a valid opinion and the OP doesn't want a discussion/debate. He wants to somehow prove he is smarter than everybody else.

Any real information on the big bang, both for and against, is already out there. Go find it yourself OP.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:06 AM   #13
lou's40sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (54)
lou's40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
The big bang is the truth. Seen it with my own eyes.
I did my timing chain and it skipped a link, and there was a big bang.

"KingKilburn" I am very educated, but don't want to explain it, because other people are dumb. lol.
lou's40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:24 AM   #14
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

HAHAHA^ I also find it funny when people try to put words in my original post! I could care less about proving anyone im right or "smarter". But I do care if someone can prove me wrong, in fact it might make me
Old 05-15-2010, 10:39 AM   #15
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I had no problem doing my timing chain. I should never have had my brother do the intake gaskets though. I thought my car was going to explode or something. Big Bang for sure.

I know what I think of the big bang but I also know that I lack the knowledge and vocabulary to properly describe it.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:09 AM   #16
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
Dignity is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
There was time before The Big Bang. It was called The Big Foreplay.
Dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:38 AM   #17
J_Rad
BANNED

J_Rad is an unknown quantity at this point
Time and Space are in fact one in the same, intertwined. If the big bang created all space than in fact there was no time before it. I am from the future and the past, I know this.
J_Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:53 AM   #18
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Thousands of years ago, before Sigorney Weaver......
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:59 AM   #19
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
hay guiz wats going on in dis thread
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:20 AM   #20
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Yeah every time i think about how the universe was created i get close to thinking that it shouldn't really exist.

and then i think that if i really thought that i'd wake up from the dream i'm in, or stop existing.

So i'm gonna go play league of legends instead.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:31 AM   #21
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
big bang

funny show

that is all