Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:27 AM   #1
510_jøé

Trader Rating: (0)
510_jøé is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bay Area sr and rb's

I finally decided on what engine I want to swap into my s13 and although I have yet to get my feet wet with the street racing/import/car meet scene but one of my biggest fears of doing this swap is getting pulled over, comes with the territory i know, but mix that with an illegal engine and a cop who just might know something about engines, can't stop thinking about it and what I'm trying to ask if its ok with those who are reading this post can you guys share some of the times you got pulled over maybe I'm just thinking too much about it. would really like to hear from those in the Bay Area but whoever wants To go ahead
510_jøé is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2013, 05:25 AM   #2
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I got caught up and CHP thought I had a race car cause it's lowered and I have a stupid non carb intake that I got for free... Just saying... Don't street race and be weary of car meets. Your shit can and will get stolen around the wrong crowd.

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote