Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 05-12-2022, 07:07 AM   #1
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
WTB 1 or 2 Rear hub dust cover (hub "cap") S14 1995 240sx

Hello, I am missing one the dust covers on my rear hub. It might be the same as the front hubs cover, not sure.

Its the little dust dish that you tap into place once you put the cotter pin into the axle.

I'd pay $20 shipped for one of these thing
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2022, 08:21 AM   #2
famous_atticus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (48)
famous_atticus has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Can you send me a picture? 4047668668
Old 05-12-2022, 09:51 AM   #3
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Did they even have caps for the rear? I don't show a part number nor anything in the FSM as showing one for the rear.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 04:26 PM   #4
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Did they even have caps for the rear? I don't show a part number nor anything in the FSM as showing one for the rear.
Rears never had a dust cap/cover.

Only fronts.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 09:35 AM   #5
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I thought it was the big cover cap thing, but actually what I am missing is,

In the pics you the thing I'm looking for is the cover that goes over the nut

See my other side is missing the cover/cap thing. I wonder if it wouldn't fit or something, because I have some weird axles from mis match cars Q45 and 300zx. It was so long ago.

Probably don't need it? But I like my stuff to be even on both sides. You know, racing weight. Jk its an OCD thing? Or maybe I am just bored looking for stuff to do to the car.

On a side note, those new brake lines kind of have a twist to them once I installed. It seems unnaturally twisted. Do you think there is any long term negative consequences to that kind of internal 'twist'? I Wasn't able to get them to install 'normal'.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 11:04 AM   #6
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Try this.
https://www.ebay.com/p/1622214013
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 03:48 PM   #7
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nissan still lists the part 43263-35F00. It's $13 at my local dealer. Fits basically every '90s RWD Nissan/Infiniti.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 07:29 PM   #8
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Nice! guys thanks! Now I don't have to stuff my axle with saran wrap anymore haha
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote