Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-24-2009, 07:36 PM   #1
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
question for verizon employees.

so my contract ended a few months ago, and i did not renew, or sign a new one.

i did pay a month or two more, then i stopped.

now they are trying to charge me for that month and other fees.

my question is

since i did not sign a new contract, why would they try and charge me all these other fees, for months i was not obligated to continue paying for?

thanks
bryon
Old 04-24-2009, 07:38 PM   #2
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
thats not how it works

your service still continues with them on a month to month basis

the contract just says that you'll use their service for so many months
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:16 PM   #3
neverrain
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
neverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
You will continue on month to month. Don't sign a new contract unless you want a new phone at a discount.

I don't work for Verizon, but I have worked for Nextel and AT&T.

Don't fall for their upgraded plan bullshit either if they want you to resign a contract to get it.

neverrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
max2damax
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
max2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
month to month means that you are actually obligated to pay for their services unless you call them to cancel it,

max2damax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:34 AM   #5
Ragnarok043
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Ragnarok043 is making a name for him/her selfRagnarok043 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
huh, since when are you not obligated to pay for services you used. i dont think you understand how contracts work, they subsidize the cost of the phone if you promise to keep the service for the life of contract and if you were to break that contract you will have to pay a penalty. at the end of the contract if you decide end service, then you wont be charge a penalty but youre still obligated to pay for monthly service that youre still using.
Ragnarok043 is offline   Reply With Quote