Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 03-22-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Redline Time Attack season opener ButtonWillow!

Hey folks, the Redline series is now into it's third successful season! Come on out and see what time attack is all about! Meet great people, learn some new things, and basically get an eyeful of amazingness.
I will be there supporting two major championship teams, Harman Motive and their 05' Suby driven by JC Meynet. And JIC Magic with their Porsche GT2 and driven by JIC's own Jon K. Both teams are using our new track wings this season.

Last edited by kognition; 03-22-2009 at 10:42 AM..
kognition is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 10:20 PM   #2
kognition
Premium Member

kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Bump,
Anyone here going to be at ButtonWillow this weekend?
Old 03-24-2009, 09:33 AM   #3
kognition
Premium Member

Wow. Okay well...... see ya laters i guess.
Can't say i didn't give a heads up.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:43 AM   #4
o0sunkissed0o
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
o0sunkissed0o is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
probably no surprise since 99.9% of the people here don't clip apexes they take them sideways. but my bf will be going.
o0sunkissed0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:50 AM   #5
Dee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
Dee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
I might roll out to this depending on how my week goes.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #6
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I might be there saturday..... I am in LA, what time does it start?

I also want to meet Mr. Kognition, maybe he can show me something... Sorry dunno your real name... Will be going down from Norcal but have a tuning session at noon with a friend in LA....

Let me know if I can walk around with you or something...
Old 03-24-2009, 08:40 PM   #7
kognition
Premium Member

I will be busy running around, but i will have my pit shirt on... easy to spot. I will also be out on the track shooting video for timeattack.tv
The Kognition trailer will be there, so i might be near it. Big black Haulmark with Kognition on the side. Or i will be helping out the JIC guys.
I had planned to run my car at this event, but our newborn takes up alot of my time, so i will be at the next event in May.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
I might be there saturday..... I am in LA, what time does it start?

I also want to meet Mr. Kognition, maybe he can show me something... Sorry dunno your real name... Will be going down from Norcal but have a tuning session at noon with a friend in LA....

Let me know if I can walk around with you or something...
Old 03-25-2009, 12:49 AM   #8
slider2828
Post Whore!

slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
O kewl sounds like you going to be busy.... N1Concepts which is the company I work with will run the J's S2K.... hopefully better this year....
Old 03-25-2009, 11:04 AM   #9
kognition
Premium Member

Buddy Club is 2009 Redline Time Attack Street Class Sponsor!
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Los Angeles, CA – March, 24th 2009

The Redline Time Attack Series is pleased to announce that Buddy Club USA has become the title sponsor of the Redline Time Attack Street Class. With the launch of the 2009 Redline Time Attack season only a few days away, this is very exciting news for the sport of Time Attack in the United States.
Buddy Club will play an active roll with the Redline Time Attack series by entering race vehicles into key events, setting up interactive displays and participating in spectator-oriented activities. Beginning immediately, the Street Class will be renamed “The Buddy Club Street Class”.
This weekend, March 28th-29th, will mark the launch of the fourth Redline Time Attack season. Buddy Club will have a large display setup at Buttonwillow Raceway with company representatives on-hand to assist those competing in the event and to interact with fans of the Redline Time Attack Series.
For more information, please visit Redline Time Attack’s official website, Redline: Time Attack!!.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:46 PM   #10
ae13bravo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ae13bravo Send a message via MSN to ae13bravo
Awesome! Im way to far away to even dream about it, but is the timeattack.tv going to be live? If so that would be pretty cool. Good luck!

Help me find a Top Garage Rear Bumper!
http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...ae13bravo.html
ae13bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:43 PM   #11
kognition
Premium Member

It will not be a live feed. But there will be video, interviews and pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae13bravo View Post
Awesome! Im way to far away to even dream about it, but is the timeattack.tv going to be live? If so that would be pretty cool. Good luck!
Old 03-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #12
AngryPanda
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
AngryPanda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well be there sunday to watch this car that we fabbed up the aero on, and to tow it back to the shop to finish.

Old 03-26-2009, 07:45 PM   #13
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Quote:
probably no surprise since 99.9% of the people here don't clip apexes they take them sideways. but my bf will be going.
Says you, there is a fair amount af grip drivers on here. We are just not as vocal as the drifters.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:30 PM   #14
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Well I will be at fontucy with NASA working on a few cars . Mike take lots of pics if you have time & post them up.LATE

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:53 AM   #15
kognition
Premium Member

AJ! Haven't seen you in quite awhile. Still working with POC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITEDMASTER View Post
Well I will be at fontucy with NASA working on a few cars . Mike take lots of pics if you have time & post them up.LATE
Old 03-27-2009, 09:31 AM   #16
slider2828
Post Whore!

Hey I was at Infineon that day! Lol at the NASA time attack!!! That car all you heard is the turbo, the eclipse I am talking about... Pretty kewll!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 09:33 AM   #17
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
^^^ Yea still doing that too but its slooooooww lots of the baller clients are only doing select events or nothing at all. But Im still at it. Hey Im gonna be hosting a 240/nissan dyno day on4/4/09 come on down if your interested. Look for the thread in the reginal section.

MR JACKSON.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:00 AM   #18
slider2828
Post Whore!

^^ If its in Socal... I can't lol... I live in Norcal.... Hit me up next time. I do a bunch of track days.... Next month is THill and Laguna....
Old 03-27-2009, 01:45 PM   #19
kognition
Premium Member

Will you be helping anyone at the LBGP? Teams or anything?

Quote:
^^^ Yea still doing that too but its slooooooww lots of the baller clients are only doing select events or nothing at all. But Im still at it. Hey Im gonna be hosting a 240/nissan dyno day on4/4/09 come on down if your interested. Look for the thread in the reginal section.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:03 AM   #20
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kognition View Post
Will you be helping anyone at the LBGP? Teams or anything?
Im not too sure just yet,but it doesnt look like it. If you need a hand LMK .Are you doing the time attack challenge thingy this year.

MR JACKSON.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:30 AM   #21
kognition
Premium Member

I'm doing pretty much all the west coast events this year except for this weekend. Supporting the JIC Magic team with wings.

Quote:
Im not too sure just yet,but it doesnt look like it. If you need a hand LMK .Are you doing the time attack challenge thingy this year.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:30 AM   #22
kognition
Premium Member

I just uploaded our first video on timeattack.tv of the season opener.
click here