Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-08-2005, 01:11 PM   #1
KOUKI_BOY

Trader Rating: (0)
KOUKI_BOY is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
help! how do i replace lower fender bracket?

i searched but couldent find how to replace the lower metal brackets that hold the fender from wobbling mines got broken.any help appreciated?
KOUKI_BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2005, 01:23 PM   #2
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
You can fab one outta metal you can get a a hardware store. I made a bracket for a CAI once from a peice of metal like this...
I'm gonna make ones for myslef outta something liek this, come spring.

Edit: the circles being open and the piece is thin and can be bent in different ways on a vice or something.
exitspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 05:33 PM   #3
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Go to the Nissan parts dept. Say to the guy at the counter "I need a front fender lower brace for a 199- Nissan 240SX. When he finds it on his diagram and asks "Is this the piece?" say yes if it is, if not point to the correct piece. Pay $12-$20 depending on the dealership, wait a couple days and go pickup the part. The brace is held in by a 10mm bolt at the inner fender and either a 10mm bolt or phillips head screw at the fender side. There you go.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote