Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-09-2018, 10:02 AM   #1
Fitelite240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Fitelite240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Storage Unit Clear Up Sale

Alrite.

This is the official "Get this shit out of my storage unit, that I don't need for my build" sale. Read everything below. And contact me when your ready to make the payment the day of. I need to swap this engine soon. Name is Avatar - 954-854-7169. This stuff will be on sale with these low prices until the end of November so get it while you can.

When sending payments please use good and services. I want to spread awareness about very large downside by sending through friends and family and potentially getting fucked when someone doesn't send the item (not saying I'll do that, just making the new guys aware since they don't read the stickys). Goods and services will get your money back. Friends and family wont.

I'll be happy to give any additional info as well as pictures. But I believe the pictures I have speak for the items themselves.

Everything here is in good working condition. It either didn't fit. Or something changed along the way for clearance issuses.

First up g35 wheels. 17x7jj offset I believe 45. 3 wheels wearing pirrelli centuros, and one wearing a continental all season. All tires have about 60% of the tread left on them - 93$ (this price is with pp fees included, if local 90$) if u want them shipped your paying shipping.

Second up an s14 oem zenki front crash bar - great condition just went bash bar. 73$ (this price is with pp fees included, if local 70$) again you want it shipped. Your paying.

Third up is a full set of 5zigen center caps. Got these from my cousin, who ended up getting them from a guy in here. <--- all that irrelevance aside. I don't need these. - 100 shipped.
(this price is with pp fees included, if local 95$)

Fourth up is an oem s14 intake tube. It's used and works fine. 16$ (this price is with pp fees included, if local 15$) if u want it shipped. Your paying shipping.

Fifth up is 2 seats. No idea what they are. Sentra seats are as far as I got. Take them for 57$ (this price is with pp fees included, if local 55$). One has a welded on bracket for any s chasis which bolts into the floor. I didnt wanna drill holes in my car. You can cut it off or make a similar one for the other side. Or use them as a computer seat. They are pretty comfy. Cleaned them up really nice for ya. rather not ship these but hell if u want them, sure your paying.

Sixth are my MINT recaro speed model s seats linked here. These I paid 2200, they are worth 24-2500, I'm letting both go for 1340 (this price is with pp fees included, if local 1300$) . Your buying one new and getting the other free essentially. I had the price at 1700, then 1600. Nobody wants to buy them so hopefully bringing down the price gets them out. The link for them on my last AD is here ---> http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=656937
- if you want them shipped. Your paying.

Seventh are my Tien He drift coilovers. 16 levels of adjustable dampening. Lock rings are fine, no leaks, nothing blown, knob on top are not frozen and turn just fine. These are Discontinued from tien but the parts to rebuild them if you want are available (just upgraded versions - how I know this is because there was some debate about these and i decided to email tien directly to see what's up). 8k front 10k rear. These are for track and drift but can be used for dailying, maybe a little stiff but that's your call. I ran them for about 500 miles. The guy before me ran them for about 10k (fellow zilvian) I wanna go air so I want these gone $567 (this price is with pp fees included, if local 550$) takes them if you want them shipped, your paying. It's about 70-80 shipped wherever.

Eighth up is an oem USDM s14 SE wing. I don't need it. Needs sanding and painting. 21 (this price is with pp fees included, if local 20$) if u want it shipped, you guessed it. Your paying.

Ninth up is a TRE 255lph fuel pump. My boy gave me a walbro 450 so I don't need this. It's BNIB come with everything needed to just drop in your tank. Here's what their website says about their fuel pumps -
"TREperformance has been manufacturing our own 255 LPH fuel pumps for over 2 years. Do not be fooled by other companies who claim to have tested their pumps, we have sold over 10,000 of these 255 LPH fuel pumps and have had them flow tested by RC Engineering to verify the output. Our fuel pumps flow very similar to Walbro pumps but they DO NOT have the loud, annoying whine of Walbro pumps, and TREperformance fuel pumps are nearly silent when the vehicle is running. This makes our 255lph pumps perfect for performance cars up to 600hp, but can also be used as stock replacement pumps. This pump will fit every model, type or style for every vehicle listed and can flow anywhere from 0-115 psi, which is determined by your fuel pressure regulator. All of our pumps are always in stock and will ship the day of payment."

Bought it from treperformance for 90. Selling for 83$ shipped (this price is with pp fees included, if local 80$)

I'm a cool guy, just don't bullshit me. And I'll work with you. If your serious and need something I'll help you with shipping a little.

Regards.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/23necft1i/

https://www.imageshack.us/i/plYiAVIAp
https://www.imageshack.us/i/po5aHtSqp
https://www.imageshack.us/i/pmX0rV7hp
https://www.imageshack.us/i/pozfJQZHp
Fitelite240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2018, 01:29 PM   #2
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
I like how you and your cousin tried the lowball game lol either way enjoy the caps
Old 09-09-2018, 04:39 PM   #3
Fitelite240
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
I like how you and your cousin tried the lowball game lol either way enjoy the caps
Yep negotiating is part of the process. Enjoy the cash. Glad it wasn't mine. BTW 15-20% off an original price ain't lowballin. All good tho.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:39 PM   #4
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
He offered 50 shipped
Old 09-09-2018, 10:08 PM   #5
Fitelite240
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
He offered 50 shipped
Can't speak for someone else. Can only speak for myself. Kid is new to the game. 16. But again. Not my money, he messed up. I'm just helping him out. Also, I'm not here to argue? Didn't you already get your money? Yea. I'll redo this post tomorrow.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:59 PM   #6
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitelite240 View Post
I'll redo this post tomorrow.
Old 09-10-2018, 02:59 AM   #7
Fitelite240
Zilvia Junkie

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
It's a for sale post. Not a discussion post. I'm try a sell stuff. Sooo either of you guys tryin to buy anything? Last I read on the stickies trolling on the for sale forums wasn't allowed or do we just not care anymore?