Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-27-2009, 06:22 PM   #1
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
How to freak your friends out with this tarot site....

So I came home today and my brother says to me "You have to check this web site out its freaky as hell!" so he gets on this website and puts in this box "Peter, please answer the following question" then in the box below it he types "What color is Brennan's hoodie?" a answer pops up "Brown" Wearing a brown hoodie I am stunned to see the answer. So I tell him to ask it how old I am, he types again "Peter, please answer the following question" in the top box then in the bottom box he types in "How old is Brennan?" Then "24" pops up. A little weirded out I pick up my dog and ask my brother to ask "Peter" what I am holding. My brother then types in the top box "Peter, please answer the following question" Then in the box below he types "What is Brennan holding" The name of my dog pops up. Now I am freaked out. So my questions continued on and so did the answers until my brother decided to let me in on the gag that had me totally freaked out, I think its a hilarious prank that Ill let you all in on.

Setup by telling someone how freaky this website is and go to the site PeterAnswers.com. The first box that says "Petition" this is where you are supposed to ask "Peter" any question you are seeking the answer to. Here is where the gag is revealed. Lets say the person you are trying to freak out wants to know what color shirt they are wearing, while the person thinks your typing in the box "Peter, please answer the following question" you really type .Blue. please answer the following question and it will type Peter, instead of .Blue., then type in the box labeled question "What color is Jeff's shirt" The word Blue will show up after you press enter. You must type fast or you might get caught in your gag.

Try it on someone its hilarious.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
LOL. i remember when i first got introduced to this site. back in 06', everyone i was with was hella trippin'. They were yellin and and screamin and shit, "WTF is going on dude ! ! who is this guy!?!?!" we thought we were being watched. hahahaha. good times.
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #3
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DOOR_LIFE View Post
LOL. i remember when i first got introduced to this site. back in 06', everyone i was with was hella trippin'. They were yellin and and screamin and shit, "WTF is going on dude ! ! who is this guy!?!?!" we thought we were being watched. hahahaha. good times.
Damn old news then lol, I am behind the times
Old 03-27-2009, 07:44 PM   #4
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterSntra91 View Post
So I came home today and my brother says to me "You have to check this web site out its freaky as hell!" so he gets on this website and puts in this box "Peter, please answer the following question" then in the box below it he types "What color is Brennan's hoodie?" a answer pops up "Brown" Wearing a brown hoodie I am stunned to see the answer. So I tell him to ask it how old I am, he types again "Peter, please answer the following question" in the top box then in the bottom box he types in "How old is Brennan?" Then "24" pops up. A little weirded out I pick up my dog and ask my brother to ask "Peter" what I am holding. My brother then types in the top box "Peter, please answer the following question" Then in the box below he types "What is Brennan holding" The name of my dog pops up. Now I am freaked out. So my questions continued on and so did the answers until my brother decided to let me in on the gag that had me totally freaked out, I think its a hilarious prank that Ill let you all in on.

Setup by telling someone how freaky this website is and go to the site PeterAnswers.com. The first box that says "Petition" this is where you are supposed to ask "Peter" any question you are seeking the answer to. Here is where the gag is revealed. Lets say the person you are trying to freak out wants to know what color shirt they are wearing, while the person thinks your typing in the box "Peter, please answer the following question" you really type .Blue. please answer the following question and it will type Peter, instead of .Blue., then type in the box labeled question "What color is Jeff's shirt" The word Blue will show up after you press enter. You must type fast or you might get caught in your gag.

Try it on someone its hilarious.
I'm going to try this site. Oh wait, you didn't even tell us the site.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 07:59 PM   #5
energ
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
energ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to energ
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
first line of second paragraph.......
energ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:11 PM   #6
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterSntra91 View Post
PeterAnswers.com.
WHABAM

and some letters
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:18 PM   #7
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
You quoted it.... first line second paragraph
Old 03-27-2009, 10:45 PM   #8
aoiken3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
aoiken3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
oh i remember seeing this before!! except i didnt know it was a prank. i had just forgotten about it til now. wow. cant believe i fell for that hahahahaaa
Old 03-27-2009, 10:48 PM   #9
Troof

Trader Rating: (0)
Troof is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I got my Younger Brother Mad good with this shiz!! LMAO
Troof is offline   Reply With Quote