Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:01 PM   #1
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Speed Racer live action movie...

Trailer:
http://www.cinematical.com/2007/12/0...racer-trailer/

lol...man I can't believe they are making this. The cartoon was so corny back then and this movie takes it too another level.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2007, 09:09 PM   #2
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Wow looks hella stupid.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:12 PM   #3
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
man you guys are just hatahs. speed racer is the shit.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:15 PM   #4
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
The cartoon was corny as hell but It had a cetain sense of awesomeness because of that. Like how everything was like super dramatic and the horrible english dubbing and names.

This movie is going to just be flat out stupid.
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:35 PM   #5
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
yea... that looks like a trailer that should be on mad tv or something. Really gay. how did they possibly get wb to fund that one?
jskateborders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:44 PM   #6
90KAcoupe
Zilvia Junkie

90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to 90KAcoupe
man i grew up watching speedracer i thought it kicked ass.. i could care less if its cheesy or not... im probably gonna go see it... im just a hardcore speed racer fan... but i will admit the movie looks gay as hell.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:25 AM   #7
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
I always loved speed racer. I used to think about the theme song while i rode go carts when i was a kid. But this movie looks pretty terrible. Why are they making it so serious.
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:43 AM   #8
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Haha at least this shit is more than 2fps.

Broke ass japanese animators.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:22 AM   #9
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
man...like...wow..I have no words to describe what i'm thinking. Just looking at Speed Racer's helmet makes me shutter. Is this a joke?

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:31 AM   #10
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Retarded Megaman helmet FTL.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:37 AM   #11
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
This movie has new cinematic technology.
Kinda like when the Matrix first come out.

well..it's it by the wachowski brothers.

it's gonna be the new standard soon.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:25 AM   #12
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves

FAIL.

WIN. I MEAN ITS FULL OF WIN THERE NEEDS TO BE AN EXPLANATION WHY THERE IS SO MUCH WIN! THE WIN! THERE IS SO MUCH OF IT! UNLIKE THE OTHER PICTURE! ITS LOSE AND FULL OF FAIL!
*Im sorry if your monitor is only 1024x768.
This is some insane drifting skills btw.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:02 AM   #13
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Wow looks hella stupid.
/Thread closed.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:23 AM   #14
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
I'm intrigued and probably will end up watching it even though I have very little expectations of it being any good.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:49 AM   #15
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
See, I am a huge fan of the cartoon, so much to the point where I own all 5 volumes of the DVD set.
I am going to kill the Wachowski brothers in the faces if they fuck this one up like they dropped the ball with The Matrix trilogy.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:52 AM   #16
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
See, I am a huge fan of the cartoon, so much to the point where I own all 5 volumes of the DVD set.
I am going to kill the Wachowski brothers in the faces if they fuck this one up like they dropped the ball with The Matrix trilogy.
I wish we could give them a re-do on the second and third movie.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:53 AM   #17
xamraci
Zilvia Member

xamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enough
WOW...this looks dumb
Old 12-07-2007, 10:00 AM   #18
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
That looks like shit
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 10:05 AM   #19
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
lol look what I found, looks close to the Speed Racer movie.

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:32 AM   #20
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ OMG!!!

The movie looks cheesy and will probably be a huge failure, but I'll still end up wasting time dling it via torrent.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:46 AM   #21
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
FAIL on the cast.

dude from girl next door? i mean come on. i think with their budget they could have picked someone better.

christina ricci? no thanks. just dosent look right. crack whore-ish maybe?

what the hell are the wachowski brothers thinking? looks like something straight to dvd. ULTRA FAIL.

GO SPEED RACER................GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh and LMFAO at mega man. ahahahahahaha.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:55 AM   #22
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
wtf is that ugly new mach 5?

or would it be mach 6?

either way it's no where near as cool as the original.
murda-c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:58 AM   #23
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
eh......I LIKE IT!
Old 12-07-2007, 01:05 PM   #24
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Weakkk.

I think if they made the movie actually feasible, to hollywood standards, then it'd work out.

Matthew Fox looks like a homo BDSM flamer in that suit. Totally killed it.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:58 PM   #25
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
It's so corny that I might actually enjoy it with a bunch of friends.

I don't like who they chose as Speed though... The whole time i was just thinking "The Girl Next Door"...

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:00 PM   #26
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
dude why on earth are they going to ruin mega man like that?! please tell me that was a photoshop......
Old 12-07-2007, 02:02 PM   #27
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I never watched Speed Racer due to the fact that it was so corny. Now the live action one looks even cornier.
diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:21 PM   #28
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
dude why on earth are they going to ruin mega man like that?! please tell me that was a photoshop......

It's a photoshop......
Old 12-07-2007, 02:33 PM   #29
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post

ahahahahhhahhhahaha.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:39 PM   #30
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14

this movie will blow total ass...why do they feel the need to make a damn movie out of every cartoon ever made...I kno its marketing but jesus

nice retard helmet btw
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote