Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-28-2006, 03:00 PM   #1
SiI40sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
omg too many damn parties tonight!!

Ok first off Id like to say, FUCK halloween is so dope! It gives all skanky girls an excuse to dress like skanks, and there are sooooooooooo many freakin parties tonight, where are YOU going to be tonight??

Me: Either my roommates party at his moms pad, my other friend who's a DJ is throwing a massive warehouse party, or I could go all out and go to my bestfriends house in UCSB and we all know how the shit cracks on halloween and much more, I cant freakin decide where to go!!
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2006, 10:00 PM   #2
og240drifting
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
og240drifting is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
a wheres the warehouse party at
og240drifting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 01:09 AM   #3
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
im going to sleep.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 01:07 AM   #4
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
tonight was lame. just like yesterday.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:16 AM   #5
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
am i too late for this party? I'm all dressed in my costume ready to party
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 12:42 PM   #6
slow92_s13

slow92_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to slow92_s13 Send a message via Yahoo to slow92_s13
yea i partied hard last night....i woke up with my head on the toilet after puking my mind up....it sucked.
Old 10-29-2006, 02:33 PM   #7
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
What is everyone doing Tuesday night???
Old 10-29-2006, 03:05 PM   #8
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea240
What is everyone doing Tuesday night???
My avatar. I kid I kid...
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 03:26 PM   #9
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
My avatar. I kid I kid...
ohhhhh shiat, i know you're not kidding..
Old 10-29-2006, 10:44 PM   #10
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Thanks for the response to my pm BIG NESSA
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:52 PM   #11
Igor

Igor has a little shameless behavior in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180
im going to sleep.
^yup. nothing around here worth going
Igor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:19 AM   #12
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
Yeah,so I endedup taking on a bet to try 'everclear' for the first time.

not a good idea...apparently the next day I woke up engaged though ???
Ghettokracker71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:32 AM   #13
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettokracker71
Yeah,so I endedup taking on a bet to try 'everclear' for the first time.
Which version? There are two versions of Everclear that I have tried. I think one is 70% and the other is 90%. DO NOT take the 90% by itself...
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:34 AM   #14
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiI40sx
Ok first off Id like to say, FUCK halloween is so dope! It gives all skanky girls an excuse to dress like skanks, and there are sooooooooooo many freakin parties tonight, where are YOU going to be tonight??

Me: Either my roommates party at his moms pad, my other friend who's a DJ is throwing a massive warehouse party, or I could go all out and go to my bestfriends house in UCSB and we all know how the shit cracks on halloween and much more, I cant freakin decide where to go!!

^ Invited this guy to party, but hes lame
Old 10-30-2006, 01:07 AM   #15
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Yup im going to sleep its boring or ummm.... i donno might watch tv or something

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:15 AM   #16
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring
^ Invited this guy to party, but hes lame
ewww u invite lame people to parties????
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:53 AM   #17
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
Fuck partys, im waiting to go trick or treatin.
TipStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 02:04 AM   #18
JtWo
Zilvia Addict

JtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the roughJtWo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JtWo
I'm gonna be "trick or treating" with my homegirl. LOL. Candy right?