Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-13-2008, 01:23 AM   #1
Kriskouki
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
s14 Fitment of Circuit Sport downpipe on s14?..Need comment

Hi,

I came across the fitment of Circuit Sport downpipe on my s14?...I was planning on buying one for my s14 whenever I am ready for an SR swap...but trying to look for the information on the fitment of these downpipe but only found the word s13....

So, has anyone use this type of downpipe on s14?....And, my intention is that I want to swap my s14 SR into S14 chasis.....

And, compared to another brand such as Blitz or XS engineering......What do you think about Circuit Sport in terms of fitment and welding quality...etc...
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2008, 05:47 PM   #2
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
it should be the same
slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:38 PM   #3
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Have fun getting at the bottom bolts/nuts on the elbow. I'd reccomend getting a separate elbow and downpipe. That way you can put on the elbow before you drop the engine in the car and actually be able to get all 5 bolts tight.
Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #4
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i have never had a problem gettingall 5 bolts right..on any engine, in or out of hte car
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:27 PM   #5
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
the circuit sports downpipe has a divider plate on the elbow also, so it might be a little better than some elbows without them, but in terms of quality i'm unsure of them. seems just like a dmax copy
Old 02-13-2008, 09:44 PM   #6
zoototheyork
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
zoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choiceszoototheyork has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i got one on my s13 and it was wayyyyyyyyy off, so i cut bent/ welded. nothing was wrong with my car. it was the pipe. took 3 weeks to come and didnt even fit right.300$. dont waste your time or money getting the run around for a shitty over priced part.

Last edited by zoototheyork; 02-13-2008 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: re-welded?
zoototheyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:46 PM   #7
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
i have never had a problem gettingall 5 bolts right..on any engine, in or out of hte car
Yeah, but you're over in JP, here with the left-hand drive, you have a steering shaft coming down right there that you've gotta to manuver around. Not impossible, but takes way longer than it should.
Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:03 PM   #8
oneviaman
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
oneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i didnt find a problem with the down pipe and i have put them on 4 cars. the problem i find is that the car is a bit tweaked and just smash the frame rail back into place.
oneviaman is offline   Reply With Quote