Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-23-2008, 09:46 AM   #1
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
April 12th 2008

will you be amung the ANON, /b/tards, lulztrulz, and the long cats that day?

is anyone here even bothered by their evasion of taxation without actually being a religion?

RELIGION = FREE
$CIENT = FEE
Old 03-23-2008, 12:46 PM   #2
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
I drove passed the protest in front of the Scientology building the other week. It was awsome. I had to drive by the second time.

Someone had a sign that said, "Tom Cruise Cant Fly", lmao.

Heres a website thats pretty interesting. It from ex scientology people. Talks about them being taken out of school to be in the cult, have to pay to get out, alot of stuff

http://exscientologykids.com/missx.html

And I have worked on a film in that building before. It is fucking insane cult status. Armed gaurds. Cameras EVERYWHERE. each floor is colored different. the workers wear unifroms acording to there jobs and status. Everyone working there is a scientologist. Just creepy Jim Jones shit.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
We are anonymous.
We are a legion.

We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
unwed_transient
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
unwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
kids care about stuff?
unwed_transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 05:58 PM   #5
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
trippy shit. spent to much time reading it. lol

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #6
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
interesting...

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:59 AM   #7
Mr.S14
Zilvia Junkie

Mr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mr.S14
Rules 1 and 2...nice
Mr.S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:28 AM   #8
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/423640
An interesting spoof on scientology lol.....hmm, this is a scientology bashing thread right?...

Anywho, its kinda sick how this cult has gotten as twisted as it has though..Tax evasion, the brainwashing, and whats with the thing where they use a machine to tell if you have some weird chit in you? Dont see why ppl would want to join....And thaty site...lol, after reading through it all i can say is WOW....
Old 03-24-2008, 09:00 AM   #9
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.S14 View Post
Rules 1 and 2...nice
some times it is important to break rules one and two

but I believe I'm protected under Rule 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule#7
There are no real rules about posting.
besides.... there's so many /b/tards here we should call this forum Zchan.Net
Old 03-24-2008, 09:09 AM   #10
irax
Post Whore!

$cientology makes Jonestown seem like McDonalds!
not good for you, but not thaaat bad.

but seriously guys, I know you might not care. There are other things more important to you, thats cool but at least visit

http://www.goanonymous.org/

and spend just 10 minutes as to why anon haet scilons !

and if you want to learn more, or find a local protest goto these forums
www.enturbulation.org
Old 03-24-2008, 11:46 AM   #11
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
makes Jonestown seem like McDonalds!
not good for you, but not thaaat bad.

but seriously guys, I know you might not care. There are other things more important to you, thats cool but at least visit

http://www.goanonymous.org/

and spend just 10 minutes as to why anon haet scilons !

and if you want to learn more, or find a local protest goto these forums
www.enturbulation.org
anon vs scilons hahahhahha sounds like Battlestar Galacticta

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 03-24-2008, 12:04 PM   #12
irax
Post Whore!

dude seriously, this is getting big

because of the nature of Anonymous

scilons have been making videos and claims and websites making up goals for anonymouse like

Anonymous VS Gangs (Crips and Bloods)

pretending to be anonymous and creating threats of their own. In all probability they are the ones who have been making the bomb threats and mailing "white powder" to them selfs.

LOL!
Old 03-24-2008, 12:50 PM   #13
jilo
Zilvia Junkie

jilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of light
scientolgy is definatley some odd shit. they have a landing strip carved into a mountian with symbols so "interstellar travelers" can find their way back. you can see it with google earth.

http://www.satellite-sightseer.com/i...rip_and_symbol
Old 03-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #14
irax
Post Whore!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrVttHNvZVI&feature=related[/ame]
Old 03-24-2008, 01:14 PM   #15
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
I've been reading that exscientologykids.com for about an hour now... that is some ridiculous shit.

And about the "rules" those have been broken since fox news or whoever had their "story" about anonymous lol. I remember there was all kinds of drama because G4 was going to talk about 4chan haha... so silly
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:15 PM   #16
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post

Heres a website thats pretty interesting. It from ex scientology people. Talks about them being taken out of school to be in the cult, have to pay to get out, alot of stuff

http://exscientologykids.com/missx.html
thats some crazy shit....It kinda bugs me out when ppl get that deep into their religion, (no offense to anyone)....but if the catholic church tried to send me away from my family and then to a camp where I had to work and run laps and run up and down stairs and shit id tell them to take a walk. Also for anyone else who read the story in that link, does anyone know what products scientologists make?? It says she got in trouble for making a bad product and at the end it says they had to work with chemicals and table saws anyone have any Idea what they could have been making??? but yeah serious cult shit....Im suprised so many celebrities have bought into it

.....we are all going over the rainbow......
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:26 PM   #17
Mr.S14
Zilvia Junkie

Mr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mr.S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
I've been reading that exscientologykids.com for about an hour now... that is some ridiculous shit.

And about the "rules" those have been broken since fox news or whoever had their "story" about anonymous lol. I remember there was all kinds of drama because G4 was going to talk about 4chan haha... so silly
yeah i remember that too, but we didnt break it fox made a story on us with was LULZ worthy, makes me wanna go blow up a van now
Mr.S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:09 PM   #18
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Quote:
yeah i remember that too, but we didnt break it fox made a story on us with was LULZ worthy, makes me wanna go blow up a van now
"lulz a corruption of lol"

rofl
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:15 PM   #19
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
thats some crazy shit....It kinda bugs me out when ppl get that deep into their religion, (no offense to anyone)....but if the catholic church tried to send me away from my family and then to a camp where I had to work and run laps and run up and down stairs and shit id tell them to take a walk. Also for anyone else who read the story in that link, does anyone know what products scientologists make?? It says she got in trouble for making a bad product and at the end it says they had to work with chemicals and table saws anyone have any Idea what they could have been making??? but yeah serious cult shit....Im suprised so many celebrities have bought into it

.....we are all going over the rainbow......
product is part of the terminology for work output. They have lots of terminology. Oh and they do go after websites and people who talk against them. They are relentless in their desire to squash dissent.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 03-24-2008, 05:24 PM   #20
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
Quote:
Rules 1 and 2...nice

You don't know your rules.

Lurk moar.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:29 PM   #21
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
I thought this thread was about FormulaD at LBC. ahahahahah NVM
Old 03-24-2008, 10:01 PM   #22
irax
Post Whore!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuHF_br-DBs[/ame]
Old 03-24-2008, 11:15 PM   #23
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helghast View Post
We are anonymous.
We are a legion.

We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
We are borg?
Old 03-24-2008, 11:40 PM   #24
irax
Post Whore!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0WCLKzDFpI[/ame]

Last edited by irax; 03-25-2008 at 03:33 AM..
irax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:58 PM   #25
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I am so lost. WTF?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:01 AM   #26
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
anonymous = btards in real life. NOT A PRETTY SIGHT.

"LOL V FOR VENDETTA PWNS. ITZ FRUM COMIX."
"DOOD. LOOK AT THIS PIC OF DICKS I DREW. ANIME STYLE YO."
"NICE COCKS. A+++ COCKS. WOULD LOOK AGAIN."
"THX LOL. SHITTING DICK NIPPLES."
"WORD. P.S. I HATE SCIENTOLOGY BECAUSE INTERNET."

fuck scientology, sure. but FUCK 4chan so much harder. WE HAVE ENOUGH MEME'S GUYS. PLEASE STOP NOW
Old 03-25-2008, 12:10 AM   #27
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Why is the BurgerKing guy on the flyer?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:12 AM   #28
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Why is the BurgerKing guy on the flyer?
1. "anonymous" wears masks
2. internet
Old 03-25-2008, 12:41 AM   #29
irax
Post Whore!

anonymous only wares mask when protecting their identity

with Church of $cientology actively practicing 'fair game', you better wear a mask and hide your identity
Old 03-25-2008, 12:49 PM   #30
Mlogue84
Zilvia Junkie

Mlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Mlogue84
This is Intense, This is the first I've heard of this and I'm glad I watched these videos.... That shit is CRAZY!

Interested in buying something from me? ...Click the pic to see what others have said about me. Bought anything from me? ...Click the pic to leave a review!
Mlogue84 is offline   Reply With Quote