Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-08-2008, 03:23 PM   #1
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
Possible Stolen/ But Definately Missing 16' Rims in Long Beach Area

sorry for the caps lock on the title, but as of March 7, 2008 i am missing a pair of 16 inch rims. they were stolen from the back yard of my work area in Long Beach. The original location of the rims were in Long Beach, CA at around Pacific Coast Highway and Long Beach Blvd.

any information to the whereabouts of my rims would be greatly appreciated

Thank You
Anthony

For some reason, i can't click on the little button to post the picture. So, i'll just post a link that has a picture of them

Link: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=sawblades
Old 03-08-2008, 03:29 PM   #2
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Make sure no metal Man collectors took them. Those fuckers look at any metal alloy as income. I will help you and post on www.socal86.com
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Thanks Luis.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #4
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisgonz View Post
Make sure no metal Man collectors took them. Those fuckers look at any metal alloy as income. I will help you and post on www.socal86.com
I second this.

I left an S13 driver's side seat sitting in my front yard for 10 minutes. When I came back out, fucking thing was gone.

GL.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 07:29 PM   #5
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Vatche's old wheels!
Old 03-08-2008, 10:20 PM   #6
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I second this.

I left an S13 driver's side seat sitting in my front yard for 10 minutes. When I came back out, fucking thing was gone.

GL.

i dont know.... the wheels are behind a steel gate. and noone is allowed or able to get through without any employees knowing.

it's also been there for for a while. for about 2 months or so. there wasn't any problems till yesterday. i dont think we have a metal collector as well... but i will keep that in mind.

thanks
Old 03-09-2008, 07:35 AM   #7
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just think of it this way.....

that guy did you a favor by jacking the ugliest rims with shittiest offset in the world from you before you were able to put them on your car.....

stock donuts look better than that crap.....

fuck, that shit is ugly.....

fucking ugly.....
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 09:05 AM   #8
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
what if your kid was ugly and i kidnapped it?

dont be a douche

ask your coworkers if they heard or saw anything...hate to say it but theyre the only ones with access to those wheels...
Old 03-09-2008, 10:28 AM   #9
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
That sucks!!! I would ask co-workers for sure.

They are ugly but those were his spare track wheels...
Old 03-09-2008, 01:53 PM   #10
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
16' is huge man. hows the fitment?

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:44 PM   #11
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
You should also post this in the stolen goods sub forum (Chat). Best of luck finding them.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:45 AM   #12
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeper_x View Post
just think of it this way.....

that guy did you a favor by jacking the ugliest rims with shittiest offset in the world from you before you were able to put them on your car.....

stock donuts look better than that crap.....

fuck, that shit is ugly.....

fucking ugly.....
it may not have been the best looking rim, but it did it's purpose well. i got them so i could put some federal ss595 on them for track only. also, i think my car is an ugly p.o.s. and i think it is pointless on putting super kickass holyshit that's so f'ing badass wheels due to the fact that it actually is an ugly p.o.s.

also, those wheels were light as hell. im pretty sure they are about half or 2/3 the weight of the steelies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
16' is huge man. hows the fitment?
i know you're being sarcastic but they did fit pretty well with a 5mm spacer or even better with 10mm spacers.

and yes..... 16's are huge as hell!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 01:47 AM   #13
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
You should also post this in the stolen goods sub forum (Chat). Best of luck finding them.
thank you for the tip
Old 03-11-2008, 10:51 PM   #14
RD240sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
RD240sx has a spectacular aura aboutRD240sx has a spectacular aura aboutRD240sx has a spectacular aura aboutRD240sx has a spectacular aura aboutRD240sx has a spectacular aura aboutRD240sx has a spectacular aura aboutRD240sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That's sucks. Man, those wheels are funky style and color. lol.

Those are bright! What are they?
RD240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:41 PM   #15
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

I'm not 100% sure, but the previous owner called them the "Sawblades".
Old 03-12-2008, 12:37 AM   #16
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I'm 99% sure they were old school American Racing wheels.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote