Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:54 AM   #1
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Metal Gear Solid : Rising!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecJJPkVYITQ

woah....

didnt know they had this in development ... looks interesting. Will miss Snake tho, he made the series.
I suppose with Raiden taking over, the series will start to go more high-tech/futuristic?
Old 07-05-2009, 01:18 AM   #2
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
man i hated raiden in the second one...

when was this new one announced?
Old 07-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #3
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
riaden is a hommo
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #4
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
^? "riaden is a hommo" lol

Raiden was badass in MGS4. I think Kojima will take it in a good direction. I'm curious to see updates on the movie he's producing lol
Old 07-06-2009, 02:54 AM   #5
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I'm sorry, but Raiden was in deed, a loser emo kid in MGS4.

Maybe they'll turn him around in this one.

I lost interest after MGS2 though, Raiden killed the series for me like Jar Jar Binks killed all of Star Wars for me. haha
Old 07-06-2009, 07:08 AM   #6
Kouki_Love
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
Kouki_Love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
danmm that looks good.. oo bad i never played any other MG after i beat the first one like 30 times.. lol

its making me wanna buy and play every other one that i missed...
Kouki_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:07 AM   #7
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Wow and its gonna be XBL...WOOO...i guess im getting this too...im sad MGS4 was only PS3...so gay...its the only game on PS3 im willing to buy a PS3 for, but after that....whats the point minus blue ray...F that...maybe if they come out wiht newer games

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:14 AM   #8
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
Wow and its gonna be XBL...WOOO...i guess im getting this too...im sad MGS4 was only PS3...so gay...its the only game on PS3 im willing to buy a PS3 for, but after that....whats the point minus blue ray...F that...maybe if they come out wiht newer games
Honestly, MGS4 was good, but definitely not worth buying a PS3 for. Actually theres no games worth buying a PS3 for
Old 07-06-2009, 08:17 AM   #9
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
true, they made all the games watered down for xbox360.. only a handful of ps3 games actually take advantage of the ps3 hardware, mgs4 is one of em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
I'm sorry, but Raiden was in deed, a loser emo kid in MGS4.
Japan sure does love that emo kid stuff.. you see it alot more now in anime/games etc..
Old 07-06-2009, 08:20 AM   #10
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy240 View Post
Honestly, MGS4 was good, but definitely not worth buying a PS3 for. Actually theres no games worth buying a PS3 for

yurp...maybe once GT5 ACTUALLY comes out...then ill consider it...Forza just doesnt cut it for me...

Old 07-06-2009, 08:40 AM   #11
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilviaKid View Post
man i hated raiden in the second one...

when was this new one announced?
Raiden was gay in MGS2. But I like the idea of him being bad ass.

And it was debuted at E3 weeks ago. Pay attention! lol.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:41 AM   #12
HyperTek
Post Whore!

these multi console games is killing the ps3's shine.. exclusive playstation games ending up on both systems.. i.e. resident evil, GTA etc
Old 07-06-2009, 08:42 AM   #13
highwaystar22
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
highwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to highwaystar22
I bought my PS3 for MGS4 and played it only for that. I sold it cause I never played it, and want a PS3 Slim when they drop. The slim's are supposed to have the emotion engine so I can play my PS2 MGS games. I just love MGS in general.

Although I've never been a fan of Raiden, yes I too think he's emo status, I think Kojima will do something worthwhile with him. Kojima is the man. I'll keep being anxious for a new MGS release as long as Kojima is still directing. Can't wait for it.
highwaystar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #14
HyperTek
Post Whore!

well he almost died/got hacked up, so thats kinda cool. There is some story behind him, hes not the same as from MGS2. At least they didnt make the game about meryl or johnny lol. lmao @ Metal Gear Solid : Otocon. lol
Old 07-06-2009, 08:53 AM   #15
highwaystar22
Zilvia Junkie

highwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant future
Hahaha Meryl.... Oh man. That was pretty emo. I still have MG for NES, but I wasn't hooked on the franchise until the MGS on the PS1. I'll never forget the first time I saw the opening sequence. It was the heat.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:16 PM   #16
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
MGS - Sasaki!

"How'd you get into Foxhound?"
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:29 PM   #17
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Kojima is coming out with a zombie game too.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #18
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
Kojima is coming out with a zombie game too.
I never heard of it.

Proof!?

EDIT: I did a search and found this quote from him from 2007:
Quote:
"The zombie idea I have is a bit different," he told our colleagues at Edge magazine. "Imagine a large town where half the inhabitants are zombies. Users would subscribe, get inside the town and get bitten. At that stage they become undead and can't control their character - all they can do is modify the camera angles... They'd see their character attacking humans and have to pay just to watch!"
Uhhhh yeah that sounds cool.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:21 PM   #19
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I'm sure it was a joke... or was it.

I'm such a huge fan of the MGS series.

Everything i see MSG, i think Metal Solid Gear...
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:45 PM   #20
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
I'm sure it was a joke... or was it.
I hope so. That sounds like the most retarded premise for a game ever.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:01 PM   #21
highwaystar22
Zilvia Junkie

It sounds like game based fake-reality zombie tv. After the first five or ten minutes of watching your character eat people you'd lose interest.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:47 PM   #22
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
kojima is beating a dead horse.
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:19 PM   #23
HyperTek
Post Whore!

i thought kojima wasnt gonna do MGS anymore? he finished snake and was handing it over and thats why they are using a diff character to take over.

geez, it said "Lightning Bolt Action"... hmm what kind of gameplay is that? lol.
Im a bit dissapointed that they are making this cross platform, dont get me wrong, 360 is great, but the reason people say "ps3 has no good games" is because of this.. all the former playstation franchises have gone multi console.. i.e. Resident evil etc.. its wack!!
Old 07-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #24
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
I have my doubts that Metal Gear Solid: Rising will live up to the Metal Gear Solid name. Kojima has said he will not take place in directing Rising and will have very little input if any in the game. He has said he is spending time with the PSP title Metal Gear Solid : PeaceWalker instead.

Plus, an MGS title without Snake is going to be a very different game for fans of the series, not to mention the recent speculation and reports saying this game is going to be a hack-n-slash title with little to no stealth.

By the way, not starting a console war or anything, but those of you saying there is nothing interesting on PS3, I hope you are not an FPS fan. Killzone is extremely fun and has a great online component to it. Just wondering if any of you have played it, and if you didn't like the controls have you tried it since the recent control update?
DRIFTER-M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:04 AM   #25
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Omarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of light
I'm happy Kojima isn't involved with this game. Jesus, I'm so sick of his convoluted scripts. He may know how to make a great game, but he's a terrible writer.
Omarius Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:49 AM   #26
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
true, they made all the games watered down for xbox360.. only a handful of ps3 games actually take advantage of the ps3 hardware, mgs4 is one of em.
i love my mgs4 and kz2. played through them both a million times. kz2 online is sick. BUT i don't see anything in either of these games, graphically or otherwise, that makes them technologically awesomer than 360 games.

before anyone asks, yes i play on 1080p. when it lets me anyway. you have to wonder just how magically awesome advanced the ps3 hardware is when killzone 2 is locked down to 720p/30fps instead. sounds more like marketing hype, or sony's shitty excuses for the first few lackluster ps3 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter m
Plus, an MGS title without Snake is going to be a very different game for fans of the series, not to mention the recent speculation and reports saying this game is going to be a hack-n-slash title with little to no stealth.
this wouldn't surprise me, based on raiden's cyborg ninja role in mgs4. and just to confirm what you said, kojima has also stated, for all intents and purposes, that the 'real' mgs5 is indeed peace walker, not mgs rising.

it's a shame they don't put out the mgs big boss games on ps3 instead of psp. mgs3 is still (imo) the best mgs game of all time.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:28 PM   #27
HyperTek
Post Whore!

now i got a reason to get PSP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nziv9WHgv4
Old 07-09-2009, 09:41 AM   #28
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

cant you play PSP games on PS3...like DS to Wii configuration?

Old 07-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #29
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
man i hope this MSG doesnt let me down like MSG4 i bought a ps3 for it played it and beat it in like 3 days and the story line is pretty much the same thing as MSG1 with some new characters. Even the last level is the same i was sad.
pignose4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #30
HyperTek
Post Whore!

wahh!? wow man MGS4 was a let down? i thought it was epic.. hopefully you played MGS1 when it first came out 10 years ago, it would be more epic since the time passed from playing the first one to playing mgs4 10 years later.. If you just played mgs1 yesterday than mgs4, it wont be soo epic because of the "flashbacks" to shadow mosses.