Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 12:59 PM   #1
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
krazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 180sx hb glass panels?

hey just wondering if there was anyway to get a glass panel thing that said 180sx instead of 240sx on the hb... kinda like the center garnish for the lights... i just want it to say 180sx instead.. is this hard to come by... sorry if this was already covered before
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2007, 12:59 PM   #2
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
which part?

what?
Old 03-28-2007, 01:02 PM   #3
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

krazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choiceskrazyfil has made poor choices
u know how u have the hatch..... and then u have the 2 lil glass windows right behind the door.... where the back seat people can look out of... those lill windows... it has 240sx in the glass or something like it... im wanting to know if there is a way to get either the whole glass piece or just a way to get that lil part but have it say 180sx instead of 240sx
Old 03-28-2007, 01:04 PM   #4
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
he's talkin about the 180SX rear quarter glass. ebay..... S-E-A-R-C-H
Old 03-28-2007, 01:06 PM   #5
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

Old 03-28-2007, 01:07 PM   #6
Drakon
Leaky Injector

Drakon is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya they are hard to come by. Usually ebay is the only place to find them and then they are very fragile so they might not get to you in one piece. I have some that have been sitting in my room for over a year. The problem with them is that the trim is suposed to come with the glass, and not be put on after. So you have to custom make the black rubber trim that goes around them. Usually when you get the 180sx windows they dont have the trim on them cause you have to rip it to get them off the car. I don't know what I'm gona put mine on....someday soon I hope.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:08 PM   #7
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

sweetness... thanks jroc and drakon.. i found them on ebay.. but does anyone on this site have a pair they wanna sell? cuz we all know how ebay packs their shit.. u would be lucky to even get the 180sx part in one piece..lol so i would rather go through someone on here that would take the time to pack it right.. know whut i mean
Old 03-28-2007, 01:31 PM   #8
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Ebay is a website. They don't pack the parts. The sellers pack the parts.
You'll probably find the same sellers on ebay and on these forums.

anyway, a lot of people are probably gonna call you a faggot for wanting these, but don't even worry about it.

Wait till I get a hatchback and put some of these on.
\siiiiiiiiick.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:34 PM   #9
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

well fag or not... i dont really care.. im engaged with my first kid on the way so let them say whutever... like i said before its just the internet people talking shit is retarded... but thanks brian...
Old 03-28-2007, 01:35 PM   #10
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I have the 180sx rear quarter windows.. I'll put some pics up in a few minutes I havent seen alot of people with these
Old 03-28-2007, 01:38 PM   #11
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
you need to get some priorities straight, bro, should not spend money on useless shit like this
Old 03-28-2007, 01:43 PM   #12
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks
you need to get some priorities straight, bro, should not spend money on useless shit like this
well "bro" ;ast time i checked... spending my money on whutever the fuck i want... is a priority... because its my car, i own the title to it, and its something i wanna do.... do u tell all the people that want the kouki round tails and the s13 conversions that its useless shit? didnt think so.. so how about u take your waste of space ass off my thread... fuck bag
Old 03-28-2007, 01:45 PM   #13
Brian
Post Whore!

Pretty sure he was talking about your lady and child as being better priorities...
Old 03-28-2007, 01:47 PM   #14
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

no no... even if that was the case i got them taken care of.... this is my fund that the old lady lets me keep to save up for stuff for my car.. she doesnt care whut i do with my car as long as all the bills are paid and her and the baby are taken care of... other than that she loves my car..lol
Old 03-28-2007, 01:48 PM   #15
Brian
Post Whore!

Perfect.

If it is disposable income, go for it. more power to you.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:51 PM   #16
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

yea... but the thing that bugged me is he said useless shit.. if he was talking about spending it on the lady.. wouldnt he have said u have other more important things to worry about? but whutever... its all gravy.. just like the other dude said.. he has some but hasnt seen very many people with them... thats whut im going for.. is just parts and lil small things that will make my car stand out just a lil bit more than someone elses... but thanks anywyas though
Old 03-28-2007, 01:56 PM   #17
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Spend your money on whatever you want to, priorities first though... anyways here are the pics

Old 03-28-2007, 01:58 PM   #18
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx_sr20det
Spend your money on whatever you want to, priorities first though... anyways here are the pics

they look good... was it a pain to get them in with the rubber piece and all that.. or how did u do it? but yeah.. it looks nice
Old 03-28-2007, 02:02 PM   #19
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Nope, it was actually easier than I thought, they kinda just go into place, but along the top I used some heavy duty glue to keep the glass pressed against the car because it wasn't staying on, but I've never had a problem with it since, and yeah I like having something on the car that not many people have
Old 03-28-2007, 02:04 PM   #20
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

I also saw a thread on here a while back about a guy who makes 180sx stickers with a black background to go on top of the 240sx logo or something like that, they were a cheap and easy way to get the look if you're not into spending the money for these or trying to find them..if I can find the thread I'll post it up here for you
Old 03-28-2007, 02:33 PM   #21
Forte EXE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Forte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-knownForte EXE is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Theres like 3 pairs of those on sale on ebay right now.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #22
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
I remember seeing a few cars with them years ago... pretty cool but it would be one of the last things I would do on the car.
And telling someone what they can and can't prioritize when it comes to their own cars is pretty stupid - that's what makes us all and our rides different.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:03 PM   #23
Acuraelin
Leaky Injector

Acuraelin is an unknown quantity at this point
It seems like most people forget that fixing up cars is a hobby.
calling people a fag for getting what they want.....?? WTF
telling people how to spend money.......??WTF
who are we to judge people here?

But anyways
QUICK QUESTION...
What does the Sil-Eighty say on the rear quarter panel glass?
SILEIGHTY or 180SX?
Old 03-28-2007, 03:11 PM   #24
s14dude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
s14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14dude
i believe its SIL
Old 03-28-2007, 03:13 PM   #25
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
sileighty.

Old 03-28-2007, 03:14 PM   #26
benefitx
Banned from the Marketplace

benefitx has made poor choicesbenefitx has made poor choicesbenefitx has made poor choicesbenefitx has made poor choicesbenefitx has made poor choicesbenefitx has made poor choicesbenefitx has made poor choices
i thought sileighties were never released by nissan but some small factory
Old 03-28-2007, 03:18 PM   #27
Brian
Post Whore!

ohhhhhh good lord let's start this topic again.

just know this

KID'S HEART.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:33 PM   #28
s14dude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
s14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14dude
they're super rare.

ive seen some rear quarter glass with SIL, haven't seen the sileighty ones tho.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:03 PM   #29
krazyfil
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra
I remember seeing a few cars with them years ago... pretty cool but it would be one of the last things I would do on the car.
And telling someone what they can and can't prioritize when it comes to their own cars is pretty stupid - that's what makes us all and our rides different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuraelin
It seems like most people forget that fixing up cars is a hobby.
calling people a fag for getting what they want.....?? WTF
telling people how to spend money.......??WTF
who are we to judge people here?

But anyways
QUICK QUESTION...
What does the Sil-Eighty say on the rear quarter panel glass?
SILEIGHTY or 180SX?
thank you.... that was exactly my point... but that is a good question about the slieighty.... here is another one... would there be anyway to get one with a custom made thing on there.. like get it to say kouki or something? that would be pretty bad ass i think
Old 03-28-2007, 04:20 PM   #30
Brian
Post Whore!

I'm sure you could, but it would probably be difficult to find somebody to do it, and if you did, it would probably be expensive.