Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-08-2006, 03:58 PM   #1
daOne43
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
daOne43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
reckless driving damnit

I was curious as to if anyone has recieved a reckless driving ticket before? I got one the other day for doing 66 in a 35. Here in Arkansas we have lots of good curvy roads so I though one evening like usual I would go practice my drifting at 3am. I didnt get caught drifting but got caught coming out of it at 66 mph. I have a clean record. Does anyone know what the penalties are? Is there any way for this not to go on my record? thanks for the advice in advance.
daOne43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2006, 04:25 PM   #2
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
My friend told me it's only reckless driving if other people are around. . .but that doesn't sound quite right to me.

Spell checked by S14DB

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 04:46 PM   #3
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
30mph over is reckless in most states. Did you just get the reckless ticket or a speeding ticket also?

How much are the tickets? How many points? If they are close to half the points to get your license suspended it is worth getting a lawyer. When your Ins company finds out your rates will go up more than the lawyer. Fines are always cheaper than points.

I recomend http://wecc-law.com/
Old 02-08-2006, 07:02 PM   #4
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
I got a reckless for doing donuts in a barren parking lot, by law you have created a potentialy dangerous situation by your actions regardless of the surroundings. I had a clean record and got a plea to $100.00 fine and 3 points. Reckless driving is considered a misdemenor and could be punishable by jail time and a fine as well as points on your record under the maximum allowed by law.
midnight zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 08:05 PM   #5
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I got a wreckless driving ticket for doing 83 in a 50. Also got a wreckless (or was it careless?) driving ticket for "powersliding" around a corner. I have way too many tickets, although I haven't gotten any in over a year.

As far as your specific questions, you'll have to look into your state laws as they differ from state to state.
Old 02-08-2006, 09:24 PM   #6
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

RSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to RSP13-Sideways
I got a reckless driving ticket doing a tank wheelie with my R1. The cop gave me a ticket but didn't impound my bike because he said, "that was clean". hahaha..

Anyway, I went to court...and fought all the way to the bloody end where I made a plea bargain with the DA (District Attorney) and he dropped the reckless driving ticket (2 points here in CA) to an "unsafe start" which was pretty cool. Talk to the DA, he'll probably lower it.

WTB: Nothing at the moment. LEWL
WTS: Everything sold, thanks folks!
RSP13-Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 10:36 PM   #7
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Buddy got reckless for doing drifts in a parking lot.

Long story short, he fought it and ended up paying a No Seatbelt ticket.

from 1200$ to 120$ for a days work.

Fight EVERY ticket you get, to the bitter end.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 10:13 AM   #8
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
daOne43, are you going to respond? I'd really like to see your input, as we already know that your IP adress matches the website that S14DB has posted. wecc-law.com Please explain your intentions. If you are planning to advertise legal service then I suggest you go through the proper channels to do so. So out with it, what's your story?
Old 02-09-2006, 10:14 AM   #9
daOne43
Leaky Injector

thanks for the info everyone. on the ticket it shows speeding and reckless but i know that reckless is on there cause of 31 over the limit. im going to see if i can take a drivers course to hopefully not make it go on my record.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:18 AM   #10
daOne43
Leaky Injector

ThatGuy, Im not trying to post or advertise legal service, im just trying to get a response from fellow members on what happend to them. s14db was hyst trying to help. I have never seen that website before honestly. thanks

Last edited by daOne43; 02-09-2006 at 01:06 PM..
Old 02-09-2006, 01:15 PM   #11
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by daOne43
ThatGuy, Im not trying to post or advertise legal service, im just trying to get a response from fellow members on what happend to them. s14db was hyst trying to help. I have never seen that website before honestly. thanks
The IP Address is: 66.138.103.11. The host name is: 66-138-103-11.wecc-law.com.

Truth or Ban
Old 02-09-2006, 01:45 PM   #12
daOne43
Leaky Injector

All I did was click on the link that you had s14db and nothing popped up but page cannot be found. I have no idea seriously what page that is. Im not even computer literate enough to know how to create web pages or IP addresses. I know you all think im lying but I really have no clue what that page is, also why would I advertise legal services when Im asking what could happen in my situation on this forum?
Old 02-09-2006, 01:55 PM   #13
S14DB
AFC #1

WILSON, ENGSTROM, CORUM, & COULTER
200 S. Commerce, Suite 600 - P.O. Box 71 - Little Rock, AR 72203

So, where are you posting from?
Old 02-09-2006, 02:17 PM   #14
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
AHAHAHA dying to find out how this one is going to turn out.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 03:30 PM   #15
daOne43
Leaky Injector

I work on the 2nd floor of the same building, the law firm you stated is on the 6th floor. I guess our internet is provided by their server.
Old 02-09-2006, 09:00 PM   #16
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
This thread is like a soap opera. And I'm waiting on what's to be said next.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:15 PM   #17
citizen
Zilvia FREAK!

citizen is making a name for him/her selfcitizen is making a name for him/her selfcitizen is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to citizen
Burn Him! Burn The Witch!!!
citizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:14 AM   #18
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

RSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to RSP13-Sideways
^^^ROFL...

I believe the guy man.....

WTB: Nothing at the moment. LEWL
WTS: Everything sold, thanks folks!
RSP13-Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:42 AM   #19
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Ok, so you work in the same building as a Legal Office and you are petitioning complete strangers about legal advice? Is the elevator broken? Stairs on fire? Just wondering why you wouldn't go talk to them instead. They are likely more familiar with your local laws then anyone here is.
Old 02-10-2006, 05:14 AM   #20
Sil Beer S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Sil Beer S13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sil Beer S13
^ Damn he got you there.
Sil Beer S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 06:20 AM   #21
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
damn Barry, sic'em! geesh, piss off a Marine that has nothin to do and he gets all fired up! haha.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 09:15 AM   #22
daOne43
Leaky Injector

I have already asked them and they wont say anything withough taking my money. I just got on here to ask a simple question. Why does everyone have to blow things out of proportion like they have nothing better to do. I guess this will be the last time I ask any questions on here if it will turn out like this.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:38 AM   #23
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

So you've already asked them, but you didn't know who they were when a link to their site was posted?

The only reason you are catching any flack, was you asked a question about trying to get out of something stupid. (i.e. How do I legalize a SR? How do I get out of a speeding/drifting/careless/etc. ticket? Where's the best place to drift/street race/steal cars/etc.?) That sends up red flags in alot of people eye's and we start diggin for more info. When we dug we found things that lead to more questions, all of which you have answered but not without creating more questions for us. No one has been outright rude to you, just curious. If Zilvia.net is not to your liking, feel free not to sign on again. However if you stick around for a little while and roll with the punches, you'll soon learn there is no better site.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:02 PM   #24
daOne43
Leaky Injector

I didnt know they had a website it was never mentioned to me, and when I clicked on the link it just showed web page cannot be found. And Im not asking how to get out of my ticket, Im asking if people know what the penalties are or If there is any way for it not to go on my record. Im willing to pay the fines that is no problem I just dont want it on my record.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:07 PM   #25
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

In that case, look into something called "Prayer for Judgement".

"What is a Prayer for Judgement?"

This is also called a Probation before Judgement or Deferment in some jurisdictions. This is a procedure where you pay the fine but the speeding ticket is masked and does not show on your record. The clerk of court can tell you if this is available in your state and the restrictions.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:24 PM   #26
daOne43
Leaky Injector

thanks for the advice ThatGuy