Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-05-2007, 02:58 PM   #1
Evil240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Evil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
GTR preorder

just incase anyone is of baller status... i just noticed the pre order for th 08 GTR

http://www.westcovinanissan.com/nissan_gtr.htm

is justin gonna test drive that sucker when it comes in?????
Evil240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2007, 03:02 PM   #2
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
If Justin is going to test drive it then I call shotgun fo sho.

Damn... I want I want.

Now the money might be an issue though.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 03:06 PM   #3
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
wow....*sells all his cars*....still short =[

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 03:09 PM   #4
Jakob
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
imo nissan shouldn't release the new skyline in every country but japan... as the older skylines.... they killed the myth of the skyline... c'mon its not baller when you see them on the street everyday...
Jakob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 03:14 PM   #5
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
^^^ WTF, I guess you won't be working for Nissan's PR dept anytime soon. Why shouldn't everyone get to enjoy driving such a beautiful car.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:14 PM   #6
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_russian_one View Post
imo nissan shouldn't release the new skyline in every country but japan... as the older skylines.... they killed the myth of the skyline... c'mon its not baller when you see them on the street everyday...
Uhhh, the Skyline is not a myth. Skyline's actually exist believe it or not.

And when you start seeing them on the street everyday let me know...it's not gonna happen.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:21 PM   #7
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
that's like bitching because there are too many dodge vipers on the street...no matter what, when you see one go by, it's like...oh shit, that's a viper (at least in my area)
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 03:27 PM   #8
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i see em everyday on teh street, kinda kills em....they USED to be cool
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 03:29 PM   #9
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
They should fix their price quote form... doesn't even list the damn car!
Old 06-05-2007, 03:30 PM   #10
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Image how many BS orders they are going to get now. Hahaha. Dumb.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:31 PM   #11
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
Good lord, who wrote that?

The spelling and grammar are horrible.

Edit: "Jamie Lopez" is listed at the bottom.
jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 03:38 PM   #12
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
Quote:
i think Nissan as well as every other car company, is out to make money. They are not going to put millions of dollars and years of R&D into a car, so that they can put it on a pedestal and sell a few hundred. Nissan is not Ferrari.
kouki_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 03:48 PM   #13
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kouki_s14 View Post
i think Nissan as well as every other car company, is out to make money. They are not going to put millions of dollars and years of R&D into a car, so that they can put it on a pedestal and sell a few hundred. Nissan is not Ferrari.

^ thank you. they need to sell thousands of them, so cool part outs can pop up all over.
jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:09 PM   #14
Evil240
Zilvia Junkie

Evil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura about
its only a matter of time before someone like logan or one of you crazy fuggers... finds a crashed 08 gtr... rips out the motor and drops it into your cars.. hahaha... when that happens... can i sit shotgun?!?!?

this thing is probally going to be at like what $75k then add on the mark up... we are looking at $80-$85k. i would sell my G, my s14, and my left nut to buy this.. (a single nut still goes for about $50k right???)
Evil240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:17 PM   #15
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
um

yeah

new GTR

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

oh sorry i just fell asleep

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:25 PM   #16
azndoc
Post Whore!

^^^ LOlz I know huh, it just doesn't compare to your G20 rolling on 15's yo.

ZZZZZZ

Oh I fell asleep. Oh thanks for dropping off the wheels again.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:35 PM   #17
nsany(atl)
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
nsany(atl) is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
if you go through the pross the GTR is not listed as an option
Old 06-05-2007, 06:01 PM   #18
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanS14 View Post
They should fix their price quote form... doesn't even list the damn car!

anyways....i think this thing is ugly anyways...front end is still way too concepty, only i see what it's got going for it is the vkh45detttvehr(3(pi)r^2)/sr20xmid50'sv8+or-2
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:22 PM   #19
zackt69
Zilvia Member

zackt69 is making a name for him/her selfzackt69 is making a name for him/her selfzackt69 is making a name for him/her self
I'll be waiting till the 2nd or 3rd year of release before I consider buying one... let the markup die down a little, work out the bugs, let the aftermarket support build, and then we'll see. For the time being I'm working on getting a 93 GTR
zackt69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 07:11 PM   #20
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
so who wants to jump in with me to pull off a bank hiest then we can all have one..yeah?...lol its ok i still like the r32 the best.
C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 07:24 PM   #21
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupeluv View Post
so who wants to jump in with me to pull off a bank hiest then we can all have one..yeah?...lol its ok i still like the r32 the best.
Im down, then we can search for R32s, just hard finding a car out here that doesnt have Rust Cancer. Is there still no official price from Nissan? I know we got engine setup down (VQ37DETT right?) but still no specs as far as output.

Hmm...since were talking about price, wonder how much they want for a downpayment to get your name on the list.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 07:52 PM   #22
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
lol alright that's one....we can take care of the rust...but i thought the output was somewhere in the high 300 low 400 range?...and i would think the downpayment is like 10 percent?
C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 08:43 PM   #23
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
I know I'm not gonna have the money for that car anytime in the near future... But I do second that someone is going to find a wrecked one and grab a bunch of stuff from it and shove it on their 240
xblack240x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 08:50 PM   #24
Cam B
Zilvia Member

Cam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura about
I cant wait till its finally here. My friends dad is getting one, cant wait till he gives me a ride in it, haha.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:52 PM   #25
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
hahah they took down the horribly written article
kouki_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 09:15 PM   #26
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Im down, then we can search for R32s, just hard finding a car out here that doesnt have Rust Cancer. Is there still no official price from Nissan? I know we got engine setup down (VQ37DETT right?) but still no specs as far as output.

Hmm...since were talking about price, wonder how much they want for a downpayment to get your name on the list.
VQ37HRTT

i think they will be pretty cool, but i like my S13
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #27
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
what, the myth of an AWD 280hp car? do "evo" or "sti" mean anything to you?
Old 06-05-2007, 10:56 PM   #28
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
what, the myth of an AWD 280hp car? do "evo" or "sti" mean anything to you?
yeah but they arent skylines, stay on topic.
vanish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:07 PM   #29
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
I will be waiting outside a dealership that has one, so I can put it to shame =] oh yeah with my friend in his R32 btw. he he he

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:40 PM   #30
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
can the dealership even do that? none of the dealerships i've heard of are taking pre-orders yet

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote