Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-12-2007, 10:50 PM   #1
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
manual seat belts for s13 and not s14 belts either

So I was bored today and decided to work on my car. Well got this crazy idea from a friend of mine. He had just made altima sealt belts fit onto his s13, so i decided "you know what i have a 2g ECLIPSE parts car y not try and see if the seat belts fit onto the s13 with some modification" i know crazy who would think to try dsm parts on a nissan but you know what they fit without any types of modification everything bolted up like it was stock. Here's the pics to prove it
(yes i know it's the passenger side but rather try the passenger side first since no one sits there)

only problem i see is once the seat belt tightens up you have to mess with it to get it loose but either way it works. Will get pics up tomorrow hopefully of the mounting points
satal95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2007, 02:52 AM   #2
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Eh. Cool enough.

But please vacuum your car and ditch the feces colored interior.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:23 AM   #3
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Cool, good info but tan belts are gross.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 09:39 AM   #4
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
yea friend of mine has thsoe same belts. im using s12 ones. basically any manual belt will work.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:03 AM   #5
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Agent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
But please vacuum your car and ditch the feces colored interior.
Kinda related to above quote, but still an OT Question - why do you have grey/black carpeting (with matching seat) with a brown/tan interior?

Just curious as I had a light beige carpet w/ my brown interior (black exterior). Partial interior swap.. or still in the process of one?

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
Agent_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 11:16 AM   #6
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_S13 View Post
Kinda related to above quote, but still an OT Question - why do you have grey/black carpeting (with matching seat) with a brown/tan interior?

Just curious as I had a light beige carpet w/ my brown interior (black exterior). Partial interior swap.. or still in the process of one?

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
Don't really know when i bought the car it already had the black carpeting. AS for interior swap until i find a black uncracked dashboard for cheap then i'll be happy with my brown interior. Also the seatbelts are grey and not tan. I don't see how they look tan
satal95 is offline   Reply With Quote