Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-29-2009, 11:31 AM   #1
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
worst/best sleep of my life (dreaming)

I did not sleep very well last night at all.

I could not fall into a sleep for the life of me, I could only close my eyes.
But when I closed my eyes I appeared somewhere else and I could not determine weather I was really there, or just dreaming, or going back and forth.

It was so real that i noticed every detail of every corner, no structures changed at all. I had a seemingly good stance on time and where I wanted to go (in my 'dream') and I could drift from an exact spot in my inner vision to realizing that my body is becoming increasingly tired and looking for a new spot to sleep.

I tried to rest in about a dozen different places. (I swear I must have woken up at least a thousand times, or so it feels)

The night before I only got 5 hours.

As I type right now it seems like I'm on a boat.... y'know everythings moving but just barely.

I have been waiting my whole life to have a beautiful lucid dream. An unexplainable natural trip into a realm of my choosing. Everywhere I looked, I decided what I wanted to see and what I wanted to happen. The intresting most ineresting part was that all I wanted to do was to have a nice time with a certain person

At the start, I thought I was at Edc, exept it was sunday. So I thought to myself, but there is no sunday show. Then some people were all "dude, only the cool kids come on sunday, its like this every year, duh(newb)"

So we walked (my dreamgirl) around to this really brilliantly built archetecture. There was a stage all set up and in my dream i kept eating assorted candys* and was right about ready to start living inside the music that I heard (background music of course) we kept getting lost and I kept meeting other extremely beautiful women. Like, I haven't even seen girls this beautiful in my entire life in any magazine. I was surrounded by angels. So I kept carressing their faces tenderly (mydream) asking them if it was indeed possible that I could be dreaming. They thought I was joking.

Did this heavenly escapade absorb my ability to rest because I was so aware of my surroundings?

I guess everything does have its price.
I guess the mind is just beautiful and amazing.

Fucking crazysauce!
Total mindfuckler.

but really discuss!
spoolandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2009, 11:53 AM   #2
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
ive had one of those dreams before.

i came.
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:01 PM   #3
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
I have lucid dreams very frequently, for some reason i always get sick of them and end up doing fucked up shit like gouging my moms eyes out to try to wake myself up.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
^ das kinda fucked up haha

yeah... by far, the most interesting experience of my life

/thread
Old 06-29-2009, 12:13 PM   #5
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
in this one dream i was going down on this girl... i woke up and turns out i was.
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:38 PM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
My weird dream was last Thursday night/Friday morning:
The musings of a madman...: True Story

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:46 PM   #7
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
shishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The weirdest dream I ever had was falling asleep, then dreaming falling asleep, then having another dream, then eventually to be woken up and finally actually really waking up from my dream.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:52 PM   #8
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I actually have dreams like that quit frequently.

A few years ago I had one that has stuck with me.

I was shot in the face by someone. I could feel the bullet hit me and my body hit the ground. The worst part of it was I could feel myself laying on the ground unable to move, bleeding, and dyeing. I could feel myself loosing consciousness and my life slowly slipping away from my body. The whole feeling was so real and really disturbing.

ie don't have a dream like that.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:56 PM   #9
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

i guess the wierdest part for me was my inability to sleep

i could only close my eyes and think, but i guess you could consider it dreaming, although i couldn't enter the dark depths (ya feel me?)
Old 06-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #10
MandTPhotography
Zilvia Addict

MandTPhotography is an unknown quantity at this point
I want to have a damn lucid dream.
MandTPhotography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:32 PM   #11
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage

Cocaine is a HELLAVA DRUG!

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:46 PM   #12
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

shhhhhhhh! your gonna blow my coverrrrrr.....
Old 06-29-2009, 05:58 PM   #13
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
I like the dreams where I am like falling off a skyscraper. My heart feels like it dropped, but then I wake up sweating after wards.

Also, I hate those dreams where you are running but you're legs feel like it's super heavy. WHACK!
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:22 PM   #14
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post

I was shot in the face by someone. I could feel the bullet hit me and my body hit the ground. The worst part of it was I could feel myself laying on the ground unable to move, bleeding, and dyeing. I could feel myself loosing consciousness and my life slowly slipping away from my body. The whole feeling was so real and really disturbing.

not to be lame or some shit, but i had a series of dreams a few years ago where i was just in a black zone with a bright light shining in the distance. i'd always float towards the light slowly, and i felt like there was a million volts of electricity running through my body, like just really violent shaking. i would yell at the top of my lungs, but no sound would come out. i had to forcibly get out of my dream each of those times.... felt like when jim carey was ripping the mask off his face in "the mask". i'd be all out of breath when i woke up. scary stuff.... i wonder if i really died sometimes. that would be sweet and explain why i have such poor luck (all used up on BEING ALIVE).
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:38 PM   #15
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
thats some trippy shit..so u werent asleep? but dreaming?

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:15 PM   #16
BoostedAuto
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
BoostedAuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorite_flo View Post
I like the dreams where I am like falling off a skyscraper. My heart feels like it dropped, but then I wake up sweating after wards.

Also, I hate those dreams where you are running but you're legs feel like it's super heavy. WHACK!

I have one like that but Im on the top of a train and fall off over a bridge. Never seem to hit the ground.
BoostedAuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:29 PM   #17
driver11324
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
driver11324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The only time when I have lucid dreams is when I have taken some nyquil before I pass out. That stuff works magic
driver11324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:59 PM   #18
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I have had shit ton of those all through out life. In one dream, a blue bear, yugi oh brand applesauce, a desert, a playground, and highschool.

When I get up tommorow I will post some of those up.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:14 AM   #19
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
I have had shit ton of those all through out life. In one dream, a blue bear, yugi oh brand applesauce, a desert, a playground, and highschool.

When I get up tommorow I will post some of those up.

yeahhhhhh.... but how do we know your not just makin stuff up now?
Old 06-30-2009, 03:44 AM   #20
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
What kind of pills did you drop at EDC? lol

Since I know sadly everybody on this forum except for me that goes do raves does E or some kind of drugs 'cause they are dumb shits.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:19 AM   #21
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
last night i dreamed that i put my dick in a refrigarator box
and some girl that was in the box was blowing me on while she was in the box

weird shit
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:29 AM   #22
wowitsaboy
Zilvia Member

wowitsaboy is making a name for him/her selfwowitsaboy is making a name for him/her selfwowitsaboy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to wowitsaboy
I've had a hand full of those "lucid dreams/nightmares" in my life. When I was 8 I dreamed there was an impossibly still man sitting on the couch in my living room who only turned his head to look at me as i entered the room. He followed me with his eyes/ head as i moved about through the room, without making a sound or showing any emotion. I left the room, at that point i could see through the one wall that the couch was against, he appeared to have the top half of his head missing (It looked like he took a 20 gauge shotgun blast to the top half of his head) and he was letting out a very evil (borderline satanic) laugh and had these crazy erratic "jolty" movements. I'm 21 now and i still remember that nightmare vividly....scary shit
Old 06-30-2009, 07:53 AM   #23
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolandslide View Post
it seems like I'm on a boat

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:27 AM   #24
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
yeahhhhhh.... but how do we know your not just makin stuff up now?
You don't but I think its something stupid to lie about so I figured most people would believe me.

To the dream I mentioed before, here is what I remember of it. I had it back in high school

I was walking down the stairs of my high school when I see my friend Aj eating at the lunch table in the middle of the hallway. He was eating "100% Yu Gi Oh" brand applesauce (he was obessed with yu gi oh then...yes...in highschool) I went to sit down to talk to him, when a blue grizzly bear burst through the hall doors.

Everyone panicked and ran. I, while running away, could only think about where the girl I was into at the time was. I run through these doors to a playground with a giant tree in the middle. There is just dirt (desrt style cept darker), playground stuff, and this big ass tree.

I see everyone playing on the playground, except the girl I was looking for and my friend(who at the time was into her as well) I spot them under the big tree sitting side by side talking. As I walk up they stopped talking. It is then I notice everyone is gone except us three.

I ask where everyone went. They pointed to a house that was suddenly there with the lights on. They stared at me a bit with the , go the fuck away look, till I went and sat down a little off from them. They started talking again but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

A little while later I noticed that I didn;t hear them talking anymore, I looked up and they were gone. I was alone under the tree by myself.

awaken
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:48 PM   #25
Deftec
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Deftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Put the DMT downnnnnnn.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:00 PM   #26
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Haven't had any deep dreams lately...But I do hate the ones where i'm close to picking up a chick but wake up right before I seal the deal....Those piss me off...I usually try to close my eyes and dream once again, but I can never get that deep into the dream to pick up where I left off...This process goes on for about 20 mins, with my eyes closed but awake...Till I finally give up
Old 06-30-2009, 10:18 PM   #27
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

ive had pretty trippy dreams myself..ones that felt very real and i remember clearly

involved me dying from an explosion..there have been 6 dreams in the last 3 years..5

were frm nuclear explosion and one was an astroid..in all of the nuclear ones im just

doing my thing..work/school/chillin(i dont want to explain all 5) and suddenly theres is

this loud bang..i look up and i see a giant mushroom cloud and sum sort of firewall

coming towards me..i then think well this is it..next thing u kno my body is blown

away and i can just feel my face get soo hot...then i wake up sweaty as fuck heart

pounding....same as the astroid one, i was at the park with sum chik suddenly we see

the thing fly by us in the sky..im watching it thinkin fuck its over..it hits earth about 2

miles away and i suddenly get rushed by that firewall again..face burning, body in the

air..i wake up sweaty, heart poundin, feelin depressed and a bit scared

i
dk if thats a lucid dream..but i remember all these very clearly..these dreams were as real as i can imagine for me

-Jorge
Old 06-30-2009, 11:13 PM   #28
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

when you lucid dream it means you have control

your consciously running a senario through your head
usually the imagery gets more detailed and colors pop out more when you realize what your doing

yeah i think that 'all that music' from edc just messed with my head for the next 2 days or so

i went on saturday
slept 5 hours
had a bunch of energy on sunday
slept bad and dreamed crazy
felt poopy on monday all day
slept well
semi iritable on monday

is today tuesday? yeah i think im fine now

i used to have these really strange dreams whe i was a child which involved me being a part of some unidentifiable ever expanding (scenario, dimension, production of an object, math equasion) i dont know what the right word can be considering i dont really understand it myself.

it seemed like i was multiplying at an overwhelming rate and would think i had a heart attack or something
Old 06-30-2009, 11:19 PM   #29
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
when you lucid dream it means you have control

your consciously running a senario through your head
usually the imagery gets more detailed and colors pop out more when you realize what your doing

yeah i think that 'all that music' from edc just messed with my head for the next 2 days or so

i went on saturday
slept 5 hours
had a bunch of energy on sunday
slept bad and dreamed crazy
felt poopy on monday all day
slept well
semi iritable on monday

is today tuesday? yeah i think im fine now

i used to have these really strange dreams whe i was a child which involved me being a part of some unidentifiable ever expanding (scenario, dimension, production of an object, math equasion) i dont know what the right word can be considering i dont really understand it myself.

it seemed like i was multiplying at an overwhelming rate and would think i had a heart attack or something
yea sunday i slept ALL day..well in those dreams i did have control and was really aware of my surroundings..it was VERY real

-Jorge
Old 06-30-2009, 11:26 PM   #30
steve_o1989
Zilvia Junkie

steve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post

I had a dream like that like last week. I won't go into details about the whole dream, because it is very confusing. At the end I ended up getting into a stand off with this guy while I was trying to save someone in my family who had been kidnapped. I drew on the guy with a gun that I had taken from him in the beginning of the dream. I shot him once in the shoulder and pulled the trigger again. Just clicked, there was no bullet. He then shot me in the head. I could feel it and fell to the ground. He proceeded shooting me and all the bullets would trace along my neck and then enter into my back, and I could feel the heat and sting of everyone that did. It was really weird. I shot again and it fired, but this time I missed. Then he explained to me how it was setup to be this way and he only loaded every second slot of the revolver so that it would only fire every second shot. Then I started dying, but I don't remember that as much.

This whole "remembering dreams" is all new to me though. I always had them, but could never remember them, except for certain dreams I would have that really ment something and stuck with me for a couple days where that was all I could think about, but that was VERY rare. About a month ago though I started taking anti-depressants and now in these last couple of weeks, and the last few nights in particular I can remember all my dreams and remember them in great detail. It is kind of a neat experience being able to have such vivid dreams and remember everything that happened.
1992 Talon Tsi - Sold
steve_o1989 is offline   Reply With Quote