Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-01-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
TUESDAY NIGHT ZILVIA SEMA MEET!!!! (please read if youre in town)

hi guys...i got charged with putting this together for everyone...so here goes

THE TUESDAY NIGHT ZILVIA SEMA MEETUP IN VEGAS WILL BE AT EASY LIFE TEA HOUSE @ 7:00pm!!!!

i understand its a bit out of the way and there was SOME talk of it being hosted over at tea planet...but there were a few issues with tea planet...the biggest being the amount of parking available (china town in vegas is HORRIBLE for parking) and how expensive tea planet is

here is the address and web link to directions

Easy Life:
8560 W Desert Inn Rd
Las Vegas, NV
(702) 365-9995‎

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS GOOGLE MAPS!!!

basically from the convention center where SEMA is...you would take DESERT INN going WEST until you hit DURANGO (which is about 10-15 minutes away)...before the durango stop light...you will see EASY LIFE on your right hand side in a VONS shopping center (cant miss it)...easy life is visible from the street (its the 2nd suite in)

i know this seems a little further away than the original location, but its much easier to find, there is LOTS of parking, there are places to eat around there (including habachi if anyones interested) and the prices are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cheaper than tea planet (basically for a large boba tea at tea planet, its almost 7 dollars...at easy life...its EXACTLY the same stuff and its like 4 dollars for a large drink)

so yah...any questions please ask...also please let me if youre deffinately attending as ive gotta plan this week out carefully (ive got A LOT of people in town this week that i have to meet up and set things up with)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #2
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
I heard SEMA likes littles boys...

Im down .

but china town isnt that bad..
underground has no speed bumps like upstairs..

also the big main china town has a no speedbump entrance and isnt that bad on lowered cars.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #3
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift_limo View Post
I heard SEMA likes littles boys...

Im down .

but china town isnt that bad..
underground has no speed bumps like upstairs..

also the big main china town has a no speedbump entrance and isnt that bad on lowered cars.
the spot that im picking has NO speed bumps...is an open parking lot...and we wont get harassed for being there...china town has had WAY too many problems in the past...and this isnt necessarily a CAR meet...its a meet for us web folk to greet one another in person...most of the people are from outta town so they wont be bringing their cars with...locals are welcome to come...however...im not trying to attract un-wanted attention from the "honda" community if you get what i mean (its the reason we got kicked out of china town all 4-5 times)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:27 PM   #4
used240sxparts

too bad i wont be in vegas till wed!
Old 11-01-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
We've got bottle service at Pure that night, but I'll try and hijack a car and get over there!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:14 PM   #6
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
I just checked in.
Hope to see you all soon.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:09 AM   #7
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really nice
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
We'll try to make it down!

Read what people have to say about 240sxMotoring!
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:27 AM   #8
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
i'll try to make it for sure....trying to get some days off, this would be fun
Old 11-02-2009, 08:58 AM   #9
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i forgot to request time off...pure gayness

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:59 PM   #10
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
the spot that im picking has NO speed bumps...is an open parking lot...and we wont get harassed for being there...china town has had WAY too many problems in the past...and this isnt necessarily a CAR meet...its a meet for us web folk to greet one another in person...most of the people are from outta town so they wont be bringing their cars with...locals are welcome to come...however...im not trying to attract un-wanted attention from the "honda" community if you get what i mean (its the reason we got kicked out of china town all 4-5 times)

True. OR someone gets into a fight. hopefully its somewhere nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
We've got bottle service at Pure that night, but I'll try and hijack a car and get over there!
dont be comin out of the club all
Old 11-02-2009, 03:26 PM   #11
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
im getting into vegas at 10am, ill probably gamble until the meet. anyone care to join?
jdizzy204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:13 PM   #12
jc
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
jc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'll show up for some lulz.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:29 PM   #13
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
If I wasn't fucked up by this sinus cold I'd be there tonight. Who knows, if I wake up feeling better I'll probably show.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote