Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 03-31-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
when you know thieves and others who've done time

Heres something I thought id debate.. ever since going back to school *technical school*, alot of my classmates have done time, for things like armed burglary, grand theft auto, theft, just whoopin someones ass, etc.. Im cool with them.. hell we joke about stuff and they tell me stories about using master keys when they boost cars, how they would pay for a master key, have it with em and just randomly see a car they like and take it. But these people have served their time, learned their lessons and are now improving themselves.. One even has like 3 kids and early 20s..

But its a trip, the same people we hate, could be the person right next to you and not even know it.

Society gives these people a 2nd chance.. Of course the ones i know are now honest people, its just a trip that people can do some shit , sometimes get away with it, sometimes dont.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:55 PM   #2
FlatDrftCJS
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
FlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I believe there are no bad people, only bad decisions.
FlatDrftCJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:55 PM   #3
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Most people that do a crime have nothing against random people... unless they are crazy.

I work with a guy that did 10 years. I dont ask him what for, I found out when we did a lot of drinking. I knew he did time, but Didnt know it was for that long. None of my business to go asking around, and if he wanted to talk about it, he would.

Edit: my wet grad party 10 years ago was hosted by the Hells Angles btw, lol. No joke. Massive keg party, all free booze. No cops. No issues.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:59 PM   #4
Persona
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Persona is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatDrftCJS View Post

Take a criminology related class and study some very gruesome profiles, then come back and tell us that. LOL
Old 03-31-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
oh and to add, then theres the thought of knowing people who dont have insurance or even a license driving every freaking day.. im cool and friends with everyone but man that stuff is just crazy. lol
Old 03-31-2010, 10:04 PM   #6
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I believe all people are bad, and the phony facade that some try to live through is unhealthy.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:41 PM   #7
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
It all depends on what they did
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:45 PM   #8
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
my cousin is gettin out in 3yrs for armed robbery and GTA...hes done 4 already

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:50 AM   #9
T chop
Zilvia Junkie

T chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enough
Quote:
T chop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:39 AM   #10
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i know one person who has actually served time in prison, and he's one crooked, scheming motherfucker.
i know plenty of people who have just been arrested, hell i've been arrested with a friend of mine, but that's silly "i didn't pay a ticket" nonsense, not something that actually means anything.
i know a lot of people who do illegal things that are, in some circles, socially acceptable, like piracy and DUI's and illicit substances and midnight dorifto technical run, but who doesn't.

uh. i guess what i'm saying is damn, you know a lot of "bad guys"
Old 04-01-2010, 09:49 AM   #11
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
My uncle right now has been writing me stories about prison....he's in there for a year and a half.

he talkes about how people are put in cells first based on points...and certain crimes are for certain points, and how his crime was the most minor, except that he tried to escape one time, and now he has to be roomed with other criminals.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #12
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
My uncle right now has been writing me stories about prison....he's in there for a year and a half.

he talkes about how people are put in cells first based on points...and certain crimes are for certain points, and how his crime was the most minor, except that he tried to escape one time, and now he has to be roomed with other criminals.

so he must be in wayside? aint that bad there

-Jorge
Old 04-01-2010, 12:05 PM   #13
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
a family friend spent 7 years in prison for manslaughter. a normal fist fight turned ugly.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:09 PM   #14
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
so he must be in wayside? aint that bad there
Oh i don't know where he is at....I do know that he is being transferred to another location.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:00 PM   #15
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
TurboSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I believe there are people who are just "bad" and there are people who are just "good"...regardless of how it happened, nature or nurture. But the fact that someone served time does not necessarily group them into the "bad" category. Everyone makes bad decisions, some are just worse than others.

People look at jail differently, I have a friend who is in-and-out constantly, little shit...drugs...child support....missing court dates. He views it as part of daily life...going to jail isn't a big deal to him, he lives life around his stays. I call it "life on the installment plan."

Some people are scared shitless... the stories of rapes, stabbings, etc...that's enough to keep them on the straight and narrow, regardless of how factual they are.

I've served small bits of time. The time away from things I like...cars, family and friends...and the hellish boredom inside...keep me from wanting to go back.

But I would say, if you just met me...you'd have no idea I had ever seen the inside of a jail cell.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #16
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
My older cousin been in jail sense he was 16 years old for GTA having drugs in the car and having a loaded weapon with other minors which was his friends. But at the same time so called "Homies for life" got my own cousins behind bars, which my cousin didn't know the car was stolen. Cops pull them over and everyone that was in the car pointed to my cousin saying it was his idea and there you go served 10 years behind bars.

Finally got out from jail in the middle year of 09, while he was in jail his arms got all tatted up all the way to his neck thinking he was a bad ass because he served time and because he's in a gang sense he was 12 years old. It only took him less than a month for him to get lock up again, he violated his probation by going to a party hanging around with his "Homies" getting high and drinking and the worst thing of them all he had a baby on its way already but at the same time he was messing around with a girl that was in the gang. Which he left her because my cousin wanted to take it serious with the girl that's pregnant.

So at the party, he finish doing his business with the girl and told her straight out I'm done with you I got another girl which she has my baby on it's way. That girl got so piss off that the next day she called the cops told them that he raped her, beat her up,and that he was gonna kill her and right away the cops went to his job, drop him into the ground and arrested him and now for being a dumb ass he's lock up for 15 years or for life. My cousin said it's all a lie but who knows and now if he doesn't mess up in jail and serve his 15 years behind bars he's gonna be coming out at the age of 45.

I think people are just stupid and they don't think a head of time when there about to do something stupid, That's why we all have a brain and we need to use it. In my opinion that's what he gets because he didn't learn from the beginning.

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
boobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 04:39 PM   #17
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSE View Post
I believe there are people who are just "bad" and there are people who are just "good"...
close. there are "bad people" and "pussies".
people who stay TOO straight and narrow piss me off. I have a buddy who does the speed limit or under, goes to bed at midnight every night, doesn't drink, doesn't gamble, is "saving himself" because of his religion. we almost never hang out anymore because of work and the fact that he's scared of bars. dude needs to pull the stick out of his ass and live a little.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:48 PM   #18
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i dont let a "crime" define a person as bad, i let the nature of the crime raise the real question. and even then, i might not go so far to call someone a bad person, maybe just say that they have a drug/drinking problem. i dunno, if you keep stealing shit tho ur a bad person to me and i want nothing to do with those people.
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:06 PM   #19
HyperTek
Post Whore!

i live in the inland empire, i suppose its more common , but some of these people, are straight ghetto still.. but there are those who are out to improve themselves.

but one thing, they all told me they are tired of not doing shit at home, so thats why they seek improvement.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #20
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
i live in the inland empire, i suppose its more common , but some of these people, are straight ghetto still.. but there are those who are out to improve themselves.

but one thing, they all told me they are tired of not doing shit at home, so thats why they seek improvement.
dude telling you the true everyone that lives in the inland empire are ghetto, I live in Moreno Valley which is in the IE. The population down here is 70% of people that are ghetto that are from Los Angles which is why I want to move out from the IE but that's not gonna happen anytime soon lol.

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
boobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:17 PM   #21
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I've grown up friends with some thieves and very "ghetto" people but I believe I'm doing a good job not letting their persona's influence me. It's actually GOOD to have friends in the "criminal" world I would say. Your car stays safe, get invited to the parties with all the hot chicks that like "bad boys", and get a glimpse of what negative things can happen if you live the life that they live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:55 AM   #22
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
TurboSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
people who stay TOO straight and narrow piss me off. I have a buddy who does the speed limit or under, goes to bed at midnight every night, doesn't drink, doesn't gamble, is "saving himself" because of his religion. we almost never hang out anymore because of work and the fact that he's scared of bars. dude needs to pull the stick out of his ass and live a little.

it's kinda shitty to call him a "pussy" because he doesn't live by the same ideals you do. He lives life his way...I applaud that.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:06 AM   #23
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

ive been locked up before..twice..i consider myself to be a good person, learned my lesson and have yet to break another law..shit happens, some learn some dont

i honestly think if everyone went to jail the world would be a better place, you learn alot and think about alot..just imagine all the scum in the streets put into one place, guy i bunked with was there for a triple homicide, he was a really cool dude too..guy a few rows down straight out had fuckin aids, you have to shower and shit in front of other guys, i didnt see sunlight for 30 days, had no idea what time of day it was sometimes, cant walk without socks cuz there are diseases on the floor...

its quite an experience..and im glad i went through it, made me a better person

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post

why does this make him a pussy? if thats what makes him happy more power to him

-Jorge
Old 04-02-2010, 07:07 AM   #24
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
ive been locked up before..twice..i consider myself to be a good person, learned my lesson and have yet to break another law..shit happens, some learn some dont

i honestly think if everyone went to jail the world would be a better place, you learn alot and think about alot..just imagine all the scum in the streets put into one place, guy i bunked with was there for a triple homicide, he was a really cool dude too..guy a few rows down straight out had fuckin aids, you have to shower and shit in front of other guys, i didnt see sunlight for 30 days, had no idea what time of day it was sometimes, cant walk without socks cuz there are diseases on the floor...

its quite an experience..and im glad i went through it, made me a better person

why does this make him a pussy? if thats what makes him happy more power to him
not so sure everyone should go to jail. it may have affected you in a positive way but i know many people who came out worse than they were when they went in.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:49 AM   #25
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by blownmotor View Post
It all depends on what they did
Not at all. It depends on 'who they are' and 'who they want to be'.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:49 AM   #26
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
As I've come into my own political and personal beliefs, my attitude about jail has changed dramatically.

Before, I thought only the worst of the worst went to jail. Now that I realize the injustice of the system and the draconian system of laws we live under, I realize that I'll probably end up going at one point or another. Tax evasion, carrying a handgun, modifying firearms, etc. will likely all lead to me spending time behind bars... all without me having hurt anyone who didn't escalate force first.

Jail isn't reserved only for the bad. It's reserved for enemies of the state and freedom advocates as well.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:35 AM   #27
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I have been to jail twice once for street racing and the other for a drug charge. The way I see it is the world works in weird ways. If I did not get busted for what I did I prob would have been doing worse things by now so im glad I got caught. I think it has saved me in a way. I could be dead from racing or killed someone else. Or I could be really addicted to drugs and dead from that if I did not get arrested. A smart person will learn from the mistakes they have made and change there life, a stupid person will get caught and go back to doing the same exact thing.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:41 PM   #28
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i think it goes both ways.

a girl i used to date has a best friend who is serving a life sentence.
he and 2 of his friends jumped a dude at a bar, the dude fell and hit his head and died.
but the guy (my friends friend) was a violent mofo, always picking fights, always doing rude/disrespectful shit. i don't feel the slightest bit of remorse that he will never be free again.

another close friend of mine years ago used to be involved with gangs, boost cars, steal, etc. after doing some time he got out, cleaned up his act, and lives a clean life now. i would trust him implicitly now.

all depends on the situation and the person. some people just never learn from their mistakes.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:14 PM   #29
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
As someone who has a degree in related stuff... Most criminals are a product of their environment and their genetics. Environment seems to play the largest part. In other words all things being equal two different environments will produce two different people. One criminal, another not.

But yes, there are also people who are just bad people... More often than not with severe mental issues. But that's a small minority of criminals.

There's no right answer to why someone commits a crime that can answer all cases. There's too many variables. Each person and context is different.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:22 PM   #30
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
what about a bad person who continually makes good decisions?

i can think of a few partners at a few recently defunct law firms that qualify.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote