Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:53 PM   #1
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Guardian Angels?

if i'm reading this right, this is a gang of vigilante ninjas sworn to uphold the law. apparently somebody's starting a chapter in my town, and i'm excited to see these streetfighters patrolling the city. has anybody seen these ronin in action?

The Alliance of Guardian Angels
Old 01-19-2011, 11:05 PM   #2
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
they were REALLY REALLY big in NYC during the late 80's/90's back when shit was crime, drugs, gangs (think "the warriors"), and shit like that. i was just a kid so i was never out late enough to notice it. but apparently they were whooping ass in the subway on a daily basis (most of nyc crime took place there back in the day). matter of sean hannity was like the founder or some shit...maybe just a member i dunno.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:09 PM   #3
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
do they still beat asses or is it all pussified now with legal stuff? it'd be cool to see a purse snatcher get beat down or something.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:15 AM   #4
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
i always wanted to be a GA. when i use to spot them on subways.

now, i realize wearing beret are pain in the ass.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:16 AM   #5
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
do they still beat asses or is it all pussified now with legal stuff? it'd be cool to see a purse snatcher get beat down or something.
After reading some shit on that website it looks like they've pussified. They have a chapter in Portland and there aren't any ninjas cruisin' the streets fuckin' criminals up.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:28 AM   #6
dawagarage
Nissanaholic!

dawagarage is an unknown quantity at this point
ive seen them a few times in LA/hollywood after the clubs let out
dawagarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:49 AM   #7
chato de shamrock
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chato de shamrock is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I used to see these guys in their black cargo pants, black boots, red long sleeve shirts and berets walking outside my elementary school back in the mid to late 80s when gang activity was at one of its nastiest points here in L.A. I never saw them do anything but just walked up and down streets. I didnt know what they were or stood for but i had a feeling they were friendly, at least friendlier then the gang members. At one point before i graduated from elementary school in 1990 they just disappeared. They didnt hang around too long. I guess they figured out groups of 2 and 3 didnt stand a chance against a dozen or so gang members.
chato de shamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:21 AM   #8
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
we need real Superheros like they have in Seattle

Police alerted to 'superheroes' patrolling Seattle
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:22 PM   #9
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews

They were cool and hardcore in the '70s. Today it is probably a few fat guys with tasers.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:28 PM   #10
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
^^^^^that's a rad fucking picture.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 05:24 PM   #11
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
The whole Team Pacquiao are GAs.
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:19 AM   #12
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Its called a militia.

Its NOT a bad thing and you will probably see more and more of these as the economy continues to tank and crime increases.

Educate yourselves, then fight back. If crime becomes a serious problem in my neighborhood I wont hesitate to hold court in the streets.
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:43 AM   #13
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13dan View Post
Its called a militia.

Its NOT a bad thing and you will probably see more and more of these as the economy continues to tank and crime increases.

Educate yourselves, then fight back. If crime becomes a serious problem in my neighborhood I wont hesitate to hold court in the streets.
sayyyyy what? militias are a force comprised of civilians that are able/subject to be called upon during a time of war. guardian angels are dudes who put themselves in areas/situations that are likely to have high crime or altercation to prevent them. not to mention in most definitions militias are an army and bear arms. not the case with these guys. not trying to be an e-faggot and start a fight just trying to keep misinformation from being spread.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote