Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Z Chassis

Z Chassis Technical discussion related to the Z Chassis such as the S30, S310, Z31, Z32, Z33 and Z34.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:49 PM   #1
KAwin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
KAwin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
which seat rail for bride stradia? 350z

i have a stradia left over from when i had my gtr. i now have a 350z, i cant for the life of me figure out which rail i should use. yeah, i should probably ask on a 350z forum, but im not on any and im lazy. plus too many of those guys seem to be into knock off wheels and parts and clueless about anything worthwhile.
KAwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 09:38 PM   #2
JZ33
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
JZ33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
actually the 350z forums are full of knowledgeable people that hate knockoffs and reps and will mostly only insist on buying the most expensive and worth while parts to do it right the first time.

as for your rails, are you looking for maximum low, adjustability, or just anything that will fit?

if you have bride seats, why not use bride rails? i know those and the buddyclub rails will keep a good amount of forward/backwards adjustability as well as keep the seat low. Congrats on the 350z btw!
JZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:32 AM   #3
KAwin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
KAwin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
well in colorado lets put it that way, every z owner i have met ever is a douche.

the thing with bride is theres so many seats and not just 1 type of rail for everything. and they dont make every model of rail for every car. i did figure it out, its the RO rail you want for a z with a stradia or gias.
KAwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:18 PM   #4
JZ33
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
JZ33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
There are a lot of Douche Z owners... mostly because of the price drop in recent years and then they think are badass because they have a Z... im not saying that everyone is like that though, but it definitely gives most of us a bad name... Im glad you got the rail situation figured out though! im just waiting until my seats are trashed before i replace them, mainly because i like the safety features and the power options haha my350z.com is a pretty good resource, there is a lot of tech info and almost every DIY possible too, its worth a look at least. any pics of your Z btw?
JZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote