Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 09-04-2011, 02:15 AM   #1
Tinytacohead

Trader Rating: (0)
Tinytacohead is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
signature rules suck!

I'm not one of those tards who likes massive, flashy sigs, but the limitations here blow. Heck, they just cause people to make their sig into a picture, which sorta defeats the typical purposes of putting such restrictions on signatures.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:58 AM   #2
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
slows down the entire forum when browsing

also, moderators hate complainers
Old 09-04-2011, 05:22 AM   #3
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
please kill yourself.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:46 AM   #4
Tinytacohead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
slows down the entire forum when browsing...
Obviously you can't read.. when people do shit like make a pic that contains what they want in their sig & attach it as such, (so it will fit - ran across plenty of such after a short time here), I have a feeling that has a larger affect on forum performance than 3 lines and some simple code.. (although I see the jackass that posted below you managed to get around a couple rules somehow)
Old 09-04-2011, 07:44 AM   #5
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Signatures Limitations are clearly written in the Rules and Guidelines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules and Guidelines
Signatures
Registered Members:
400px X 200px
600px X 125px

Premium Members:
750px X 125px

Once size limit height/width has been exceeded, it will result in the removal of your signature.

The total image size limit remains at 150,000 bytes (150kb).
Old 09-04-2011, 08:34 AM   #6
Tinytacohead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Signatures Limitations are clearly written in the Rules and Guidelines.
Actually they aren't & I wasn't even wanting a pic. (heck, IMO they tend to look tacky & would be better off disabled) I'm guessing premium members are allowed more than 2 lines of text - or is that one after the 90 day mark/a combination of the two? All I wanted was 3 lines & some BB color code. (tho in recognition of the permissions, realize code's out)
Old 09-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #7
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinytacohead View Post
Actually they aren't & I wasn't even wanting a pic. (heck, IMO they tend to look tacky & would be better off disabled) I'm guessing premium members are allowed more than 2 lines of text - or is that one after the 90 day mark/a combination of the two? All I wanted was 3 lines & some BB color code. (tho in recognition of the permissions, realize code's out)
what the hell could be so god damn important that you need to post in your sig. especially so important that would warrant a thread of you whining and complaining about. you have a four posts and not contributed anything to the site. keep your bitching to yourself or move along to another site that a. will tolerate it or b. allows you to have your precious sig.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:49 AM   #8
Tinytacohead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
what the hell could be so god damn important that...
TBH, I didn't expect to get enough assaholic replies for it to escalate to this point, lol. You're obviously having a rough Sunday morning though!
Old 09-04-2011, 12:59 PM   #9
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Actually, I was coming into this thread to ask the same question, except without the profanity.
What could POSSIBLY be so important that you need to go on a tirade against an entire forum for having rules that apparently happen to inconvenience you, oh ye of 11 hours registered?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote