Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 06-16-2015, 05:57 PM   #1
NorcalAP2

Trader Rating: (1)
NorcalAP2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
s14 TW: 1995 Nissan 240sx SE

Title: Clean with 139k miles on chassis (just hit 139k). Motor has about 70k
Currently Registered. AC is still all hooked up but I haven't charged it. This is not my DD so I don't mind.
Motor: S14 SR20DET with GT2871R turbo bolt on to OEM manifold. SS coolant and oil lines for the turbo. Stock Internals. Aftermarket Radiator with Altima Fans on a programmable thermostatic switch to turn on fans at any temp desired. Nismo Thermostat (I think 62C?) Never overheated.
ECU: Power FC using 300zx MAF. Tuned at Blacktrax. Low boost 270wtq/270whp. High boost 310wtq/300whp.
Suspension: Stance SS+ Coilovers with all SPL arms, SPL Solid Subframe, SPL Solid Diff mounts. Front Nismo Tension Brace. Energy Suspension Poly Steering Rack Bushings. Tein inner and outer tie rods
Differential: 240sx 6 bolt unit with KAZZ 1.5 way
Driveshaft: 1 piece Steel Driveshaft Shop Unit
Wheels: OEM 5 lug with Miro 398 +20 offset with 245 Federal 595SS (not the Grams you see in the pics)
Interior: Pretty much flawless, the radio trim is cracked but I have an uncracked one ill include with the car. Has AEM A/F gauge and boost gauge in one (also a datalogger unit built into the gauge), HKS EVCS Boost Controller, and Apex Power FC commander. Also has Nardi wooden steering wheel with Works bell QR.

Yes its been drifted and driven like it should be but also taken care of just like it should be. I built it to be a reliable DD/fun drift car. VERY solid and reliable car. Never had any problems starting up. I will also include all my spare parts for this car. That includes a welded diff (welded by Aki at Blacktrax) and a VLSD and more.

The only big aesthetic problem is on the bottom of the passenger door, there's a dent. You can see it in the picture. Everything is very clean and this is a very well sorted car. Interior is just as clean. No rips or stains on seats. Radio trim is cracked but I have an uncracked one I would include. Sorry for no pics on the interior

Looking for something to trade. Trade car is going to be something with a 1jz or 2jz in it that is CLEANLY done or a VERY clean AE86 with motor swap etc. No SC300 or any big cars. Not hating, just not my style. If I have to put a price on it then 13k. Thanks for looking! I'll answer as many questions as I can. Thanks!

S141.jpg

s142.jpg

s143.jpg

s144.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s145.jpg (57.0 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg s146.jpg (85.8 KB, 110 views)

Last edited by NorcalAP2; 06-16-2015 at 06:33 PM..
NorcalAP2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2015, 06:20 PM   #2
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Can vouch for clean and fast car.

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 06:25 PM   #3
Ying

Trader Rating: (0)
Ying is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I can vouch for this car and seller too. Legit build, no cut corners and a perfect tune.
Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 12:37 PM   #4
NorcalAP2

Trader Rating: (1)
NorcalAP2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
bump to the top!
NorcalAP2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 01:53 AM   #5
maxx686

Trader Rating: (0)
maxx686 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Are you located in southern or northern california?
maxx686 is offline   Reply With Quote