Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 08-29-2015, 03:21 PM   #1
MYankov

Trader Rating: (0)
MYankov is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Please SHARE your AFC settings !

Hello everyone !!

i will really appreciate if someone that actually runs a AFC on his Ka24deT

i just went turbo and the car is infront of my house running like crap .. i dont have the wideband installed yet thats why i cant drive the car to the tuner !!

I AM not trying to tune my car by myself

I just need someone to help me with some basic numbers so i can atleast drive it to the Tuner

I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT PLEASE GOOD PEOPLE HELP ME

i found some things on the internet but all the setups are slightly different than mine ( they probbly will work but i want to be sure )

Set up is
Master Power AR50 t3/t4 turbo
550 cc injectors
Walbro 255
N62 Z32 MAF
Stock S14 ECU
Fuel Pr. Regulator
265 Brian Crawler cams
Apexi NEO AFC

please someone share your settings so i can atleast get the car running !!

Thank you !!
MYankov is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2015, 09:02 PM   #2
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Good luck having a NEO control all of that. Get a properly tuned ECU to make that all work.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:14 PM   #3
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Buy a rom tune such as Enthalpy, Jim Wolf, ect., and an afr gauge. I would use use the safe for small corrections.
Old 08-29-2015, 09:35 PM   #4
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
Good luck having a NEO control all of that. Get a properly tuned ECU to make that all work.
I missed you.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 09:56 AM   #5
Prok0
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Prok0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Prok0
For that large of an injector you would be at the maximum correction essentially.

550*.5 = 275, stock injector for the KA is 270, so it should still run and probably do ok, but as for anything but that you need a wideband and a dyno, although I would recommend getting a ROMtune of some sort.

As for MAF settings that is all in APEXi's setup guide on their website, so set maf type correctly, set Cylinder type correctly, and then just dial in -50 correction on low throttle and it should fire up...

I ran 480s on my KA back in the day with an S-AFC and it worked out OK because there were no other options for me really, and I ran low boost and had a wideband that I kept an eye on it with but now with so many different options available for KA stuff I would strongly recommend getting a good tuned ECU.