Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-16-2008, 09:00 PM   #1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Psychic Kids - Chrildren of the paranormal

Any of you guys watch this documentary on A&E tonight? Or hear about it?

I am watching it right now...oh my god... seriously creepy.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:02 PM   #2
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
what is it?
Like Children of the Corn or something
That shit was Kreeeepy with a capital K
Old 06-16-2008, 09:08 PM   #3
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
I want to hear more about zombies Not kids that see dead people or black clouds.lol
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:09 PM   #4
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
It's a documentary about these kids who are believed to have psychic abilities and can communicate with the dead. Some of the coincidences that occurred in this show gave me the chills. so creepy. I am a HUGE skeptic and don't believe in ghosts, but this show was pretty crazy.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:12 PM   #5
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiatsu View Post
It's a documentary about these kids who are believed to have psychic abilities and can communicate with the dead. Some of the coincidences that occurred in this show gave me the chills. so creepy. I am a HUGE skeptic and don't believe in ghosts, but this show was pretty crazy.
There are ghosts in your S14, you should get rid of the ghost by giving me the car...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:13 PM   #6
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiatsu View Post
I think the kid needs to ask when are zombies going to come.lol
Old 06-16-2008, 09:13 PM   #7
luisgonz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
There are ghosts in your S14, you should get rid of the ghost by giving me the car...
Naw man, Im first inline. J/k
Old 06-16-2008, 09:17 PM   #8
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisgonz View Post
Naw man, Im first inline. J/k
Haha... yes you are.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:20 PM   #9
luisgonz
BANNED

I just got the fucken chills, Dude My hairs are still moving. No fucken joke. And Im hard to move too. I think I found my show
Old 06-16-2008, 10:29 PM   #10
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
is a show you need to watch, it was on showtime before and ousted people like psycics.
Howard92884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:35 PM   #11
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
^

wait...

wat?
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:53 PM   #12
theracingbean

theracingbean is an unknown quantity at this point
I think he is talking about penn and teller: bullshit
theracingbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:59 PM   #13
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
The name of the show is bullshit and they fish out all the bullshit of things like psychics and stuff. Sorry was trying to be cool with the flag thing. Fail for me.
Howard92884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 12:12 AM   #14
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i thought it was clever.

fuck, i wish i had TV sometimes.

...priorities...
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:01 AM   #15
rubelcon
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
rubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond reputerubelcon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rubelcon
I'm seriously addicted to this show. And a haunting.. and now paranormal state, my new fav.
rubelcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:11 PM   #16
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
i like to watch "a haunting" on discovery. And what's weird is I prefer to watch it alone, it creeps me out more that way....

what channel and times are the other shows on?
Old 07-17-2008, 01:19 PM   #17
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
i thought it was clever.

fuck, i wish i had TV sometimes.

...priorities...

I have an old 22in you can have if you pay for shipping/handling...

haha... or not. It would probably come out to the price of a new tv :P
flip3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #18
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
so.... nothing on this guy?

or should i check on the sci-fi channel?
spoolandslide is offline   Reply With Quote